Suck's Grow Journal

Hey Suck, I enjoyed reading through your thread!

Congratulations on the harvest!

I'm curious - what kind of fungus did you get for the PM?
Hello Syenite, thank you for stopping by and thank you for the congratulations, in the end i am very happy with the results.

For the PM i used product called polyversum, here is the link although its local product so i am not sure about international shipping: Polyversum :: Growgo

Even if this product is not availbale in your contry maybe some other producer does the same active substance (Pythinum oligandrum). I had recommendation from a guy in grow shop that this thing is cheap and works the best becauseo ther products simply remove symptoms of PM but they dont get rid of the disease itself. Bt this white fugus actually feeds on spores of PM but its not harmful to the plant itself. Also you cannot overdose with this product, you can just use as much and as often you want to :)

Good luck with getting rid of PM (pressuming you have this issue otherwise you wouldnt be asking i guess).

Hello Syenite, thank you for stopping by and thank you for the congratulations, in the end i am very happy with the results.

For the PM i used product called polyversum, here is the link although its local product so i am not sure about international shipping: Polyversum :: Growgo

Even if this product is not availbale in your contry maybe some other producer does the same active substance (Pythinum oligandrum). I had recommendation from a guy in grow shop that this thing is cheap and works the best becauseo ther products simply remove symptoms of PM but they dont get rid of the disease itself. Bt this white fugus actually feeds on spores of PM but its not harmful to the plant itself. Also you cannot overdose with this product, you can just use as much and as often you want to :)

Good luck with getting rid of PM (pressuming you have this issue otherwise you wouldnt be asking i guess).

Thanks so much for letting me know. I am not dealing with any PM and was simply curious, haha.

I find it very interesting! And also if I ever were to encounter this, I can be prepared! :)

Thanks so much for letting me know. I am not dealing with any PM and was simply curious, haha.

I find it very interesting! And also if I ever were to encounter this, I can be prepared! :)
No problem sir. Its always smart to plan ahead, wish for the best but expect the worst - well played :)

I am not saying it doesnt work, i am saying it didnt work for me :) I kept spraying it quite often but it didnt seem to stop PM from spreading. Maybe i want persistent enough. The fungus i am using now though, that helped instantly.

This one will be nice, i feel it :)
IMG_20200729_085354.jpg
I understand. I was just trying to suggest that sometimes these things do not work as fast as we want them to. I know it took longer for the milk spray to work than I had thought it would but eventually I was able to see a reduction in the amount of powdery mildew I had to look at every morning.

Why or what is your reason for flushing?

The only reason is my own experience with Gorilla Glue... i had two almost same plants, one of them flushed two weeks before harvest, one wasnt. I feel like the flushed one tastes and smells better. Im not saying its a fact, it might have been the same even without flushing but thats simply what happened. So the reason is to improve taste even though this article claims it doesnt work and i think there is lot of arguments that make sense.

I know that some people, myself included, do a flush about 2 weeks before harvest but then continue to feed up to harvest time. I don’t withhold nutes from my plants the last 2 weeks because I believe it is important to feed them for the health of the plant.

From that last pic your plant looks fine to me. I don’t think you need to flush it IMHO.

From that last pic your plant looks fine to me. I don’t think you need to flush it IMHO.
Ok, dude, thank you for your time and advices as always :Namaste:

From now on i will be using portrait mode on my phoen, the pics look way better:

IMG_20200806_160949.jpgIMG_20200806_160529.jpg

Ok, dude, thank you for your time and advices as always :Namaste:

From now on i will be using portrait mode on my phoen, the pics look way better:

IMG_20200806_160949.jpgIMG_20200806_160529.jpg
It could be the proper use of background when framing the photograph that makes it look way better. OK, not always but I think that the background is better than just including the railing around your outside balcony.;)

Enjoy the day.

Back
Top Bottom