Sup Yall? Experts, I need help.

illtimmer

Posted in the faq forum for help with my nice female (plant) ha ha...anyone with anytime and knowledge...lemme know...thx in advance.

:welcome: illtimmer there are many things going on here, But help will soon be there. 420 has a great grow Support team and many, many members who are also super helpful. Just stick around your questions will soon be answered! Or you may do alittle research in the grow forums to help you in the mean time. And to inform you of things to expect in the future of your grow. Either way you are in the right place 420!! See you around the forums and best of luck with your GIRL! ...Later :peace:

thx to all...bought a huge CFL...equiv' to a 300 watt reg...seems to be bright as heck...so now, im using two tube fluor's on sides and the CFL for the top...putting foil up today-the backside

I have no clue what you are trying to ask here.

my plant is looking great...in just 4 days time it started flowering like mad...can not be more happy...problem was simply not enough light...i got a huge cfl (68watt) and it just took off.

Oops

my plant is looking great...in just 4 days time it started flowering like mad...can not be more happy...problem was simply not enough light...i got a huge cfl (68watt) and it just took off.

Sorry, I thought U were asking a question. Congrats on figuring it out on ur own.

im no expert...got real lucky on a lot of little things I did, that later, was indeed the right thing to do...getting ten to fifteen good looking flowers

Back
Top Bottom