Super noob with questions

ZachBob

I'm considering growing, and I was wondering if I could use my closet to grow. It's approximately 5feet x 5feet, and has a light bulb on the wall about 6feet off the ground. I'm planning on getting a clone from my local dispensary, and any advice you guys can give me is appreciated.

Heres what I would do in your shoes. Since your space is 5x5. I would get a 4x4 tent and a 1000watt HPS/MH light. Your space and experience is limited so a continuous cycle isn't really a great option, however the setup is perfect for pulling one good sized girl every few months until you get more experience and resources. With this exact setup and proper technique you can easily pull over a pound out of your tent several times a year.

What I THINK you need to set your closet up: (People may disagree or suggest different routes but to me this method is proven.)

1. 4x4 Tent
1. 1000 Watt HPS/MH setup
1. 6in inline fan (attach this to the top of your tent sucking hot air out of the tent and cold air in. HOWEVER, get some ducting hose and find a way to force the air out of your closet or it may be counterproductive)

Set all this up and then we will talk what to do with what ya got.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420

Back
Top Bottom