Super Skunk By Dark Wizard Genetics - Single Plant Grow

GeneralDank420

420 Member
Hey! I just signed up to this forum, thought I would post my grow journal from the last forum I was using :) I grew a single super skunk seed from Sticky Seeds under a 250w HPS in my small tent. Let me know what you think :)

Lighting: 250W HPS light
Light Cycle: 18/6 & 12/12
Temperature: 24-27°C
Grow Space: Indoor – Grow Tent
Medium: Soil
PH level: 6.2
Strain: Super Skunk by Dark Wizard Genetics

Super Skunk Seedling
super-skunk-seedling.jpg

Nothing too interesting here, just a healthy looking seedling looking forward to the future!

Super Skunk Vegetation
super-skunk-young-veg.jpg

Here my Super Skunk is around two weeks old and I feel it is looking very healthy with dark green leaves. You can see from the curling of the leaves that the plant got a little too hot at some point, but the plant is still strong and is growing rapidly.

Super Skunk at 3 Weeks
super-skunk-veg.jpg

Here the plant is around three weeks old. There are still some slight temperature issues as seen in the edges of the leaves curling up on the new growth.

Super Skunk at 5 Weeks
super-skunk-scrog.jpg

At 5 weeks old from seed, the Super Skunk has now been placed under the scrog and it begins to make some fantastic headway filling out the screen.

Super Skunk at 6 Weeks
super-skunk-flipped-flower.jpg

As the plant has now filled around 60% of the screen it is time to start flowering. I changed the light schedule to 12/12 to induce flowering.

Super Skunk Flowering
super-skunk-scrog-under.jpg

A nice photo under the net of the scrog shows how the stems have matured and developed knuckles under the stems to help support the future heavy weight of the buds. IMO this is always a good sign that a heavy yield is on the way!

Super Skunk – 1 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-start-week-1.jpg

The plant is now at the start of flower :)

Super Skunk at 10 Days Flower
super-skunk-flower-start-week-1-top.jpg

The plant has stretched out and begun changing shape ready for the next part of its life cycle.

super-skunk-flower-week1.jpg

A close up of the top part of a stem shows a future cola.

Super Skunk at 3 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-week-2.jpg

At 3 weeks in flower, the bud sites are taking shape and the plant is well on the way to producing bud.

super-skunk-flower-week-2-close.jpg

Another close-up on the top part of a stem shows the massive progress made in 7 – 12 days.

Super Skunk at 4 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-4-weeks-flower.jpg

4 weeks into flower. Around halfway into the flower cycle, a lot is happening as the buds have produced a lot of THC and begun to expand and dense.

super-skunk-4-weeks.jpg

A nice side shot of the scrog helps to see the size of this plant and the number of different bud sites that have been created due to the training technique.

super-skunk-4-weeks-flower-cola.jpg

Super Skunk at 5 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-5-weeks-flower.jpg

At 5 weeks later the Super Skunk is sailing towards the finishing line! Buds are looking beautiful and with so many bud sites the future looks bright indeed.
super-skunk-5-weeks-flower-branch.jpg

Super Skunk at 7 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-week-7-side.jpg

super-skunk-flower-week-7.jpg

Super Skunk at 8 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-8-weeks-flower2.jpg

super-skunk-8-weeks-flower.jpg

I decided to cut down at 8 weeks of flower as the trichomes were 20% – 30% amber, however, the plant looks like it could have gone another week if I really wanted but time was an issue for a few reasons + I needed some smoke asap!

I am starting a new single plant grow soon so was thinking of making a diary tomorrow so I can update on a weekly basis as it goes :) hope you liked my plant!

Hey! I just signed up to this forum, thought I would post my grow journal from the last forum I was using :) I grew a single super skunk seed from Sticky Seeds under a 250w HPS in my small tent. Let me know what you think :)

Lighting: 250W HPS light
Light Cycle: 18/6 & 12/12
Temperature: 24-27°C
Grow Space: Indoor – Grow Tent
Medium: Soil
PH level: 6.2
Strain: Super Skunk by Dark Wizard Genetics

Super Skunk Seedling
super-skunk-seedling.jpg

Nothing too interesting here, just a healthy looking seedling looking forward to the future!

Super Skunk Vegetation
super-skunk-young-veg.jpg

Here my Super Skunk is around two weeks old and I feel it is looking very healthy with dark green leaves. You can see from the curling of the leaves that the plant got a little too hot at some point, but the plant is still strong and is growing rapidly.

Super Skunk at 3 Weeks
super-skunk-veg.jpg

Here the plant is around three weeks old. There are still some slight temperature issues as seen in the edges of the leaves curling up on the new growth.

Super Skunk at 5 Weeks
super-skunk-scrog.jpg

At 5 weeks old from seed, the Super Skunk has now been placed under the scrog and it begins to make some fantastic headway filling out the screen.

Super Skunk at 6 Weeks
super-skunk-flipped-flower.jpg

As the plant has now filled around 60% of the screen it is time to start flowering. I changed the light schedule to 12/12 to induce flowering.

Super Skunk Flowering
super-skunk-scrog-under.jpg

A nice photo under the net of the scrog shows how the stems have matured and developed knuckles under the stems to help support the future heavy weight of the buds. IMO this is always a good sign that a heavy yield is on the way!

Super Skunk – 1 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-start-week-1.jpg

The plant is now at the start of flower :)

Super Skunk at 10 Days Flower
super-skunk-flower-start-week-1-top.jpg

The plant has stretched out and begun changing shape ready for the next part of its life cycle.

super-skunk-flower-week1.jpg

A close up of the top part of a stem shows a future cola.

Super Skunk at 3 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-week-2.jpg

At 3 weeks in flower, the bud sites are taking shape and the plant is well on the way to producing bud.

super-skunk-flower-week-2-close.jpg

Another close-up on the top part of a stem shows the massive progress made in 7 – 12 days.

Super Skunk at 4 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-4-weeks-flower.jpg

4 weeks into flower. Around halfway into the flower cycle, a lot is happening as the buds have produced a lot of THC and begun to expand and dense.

super-skunk-4-weeks.jpg

A nice side shot of the scrog helps to see the size of this plant and the number of different bud sites that have been created due to the training technique.

super-skunk-4-weeks-flower-cola.jpg

Super Skunk at 5 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-5-weeks-flower.jpg

At 5 weeks later the Super Skunk is sailing towards the finishing line! Buds are looking beautiful and with so many bud sites the future looks bright indeed.
super-skunk-5-weeks-flower-branch.jpg

Super Skunk at 7 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-flower-week-7-side.jpg

super-skunk-flower-week-7.jpg

Super Skunk at 8 Weeks Flower
super-skunk-8-weeks-flower2.jpg

super-skunk-8-weeks-flower.jpg

I decided to cut down at 8 weeks of flower as the trichomes were 20% – 30% amber, however, the plant looks like it could have gone another week if I really wanted but time was an issue for a few reasons + I needed some smoke asap!

I am starting a new single plant grow soon so was thinking of making a diary tomorrow so I can update on a weekly basis as it goes :) hope you liked my plant!
Great start and amazing garden my friend. :bravo:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom