BubbleFlowBuckets Review Grow Journal

grobuddy408

I've got a couple-three years in the grow game and finally decided to do one of these grow journals. I've been a hydro guy my entire run. I've grown tons of plants outdoors in soil but indoors its always been hydro. I was in the GH PowerGrower recirculating grow buckets forever. I never really liked them all that much and my first time using them was a nightmare. I had to develop my own system for water changes. I got some good results out of them but I was planning to go ebb and flow tables on my next grow when I ran across the ----------- booth at the Man Jose Hempcon and got sold on their new BubbleFlow bucket system. I switched them out with my PowerGrowers and extremely glad I did. Changing water is super easy and my water temps stay in the mid-high 60's. Here are some BLUE DREAM pics for you all. 1st week into the second flowering..more pics to come as the future unfolds

Movin right along, chucka chucka....everything looking green Kermit de Frog...temp remains at 66.7 and ph stickin at 5.8...NICE! They've jumped considerably. Pretty impressed with the H&G Aqua Flakes, RootEx, and MZen so far they seem to be doing well and maintaining pH. Preflower shots coming soon.....

SuperBubbaFlo4.jpg

a couple-three times 4 HR...but whose counting. I snapped some pics of the third week action in da flowers. I like this one..

3rd_week_action.JPG

Into the 5th week dimension...starting to look all Jack Frosty....mmmm.....added a little powdered Kool Bloom to the mix. I read up on Shooting Powder a little on some forums and not overwhelming kudos for it so I went with a top booster that I am comfortable with. They like...

top5th1.JPG

top5th.JPG

side5th.JPG

Thanks..Pilot looking good indeed. The girls loved the Kool Bloom and began enhancing with FloraNectar. Air temp is coolin at 76 and humidity down to 52. The Dream stretch has subsided nicely into a manageable height. One excellent feature of the BubbleFlow buckets is the fact that you can turn/spin them so that you can keep those girls honest....let all body parts get the lumen shower.

Latest pic:
nice_flower_pic.JPG

Been going with every 4-day water changes in the last phase of this GRO. I realized how much nutes I go through...damn Gina those Nute Companies print money! Anywho I firmly believe in not letting my girls sit in their junk so I spend the two hours to get it right. I increased the ppm on this batch to 1350. Talking to my buddy that gave me these lovely Blue Dream ladies, he said these girls really feed heavy at the end...like an an all female Oscar Party (pardon the sexism women of the grow). Enough funny stuff now the pics...

6th_week_bubbleflow_buckets_2.JPG

6th_week_bubbleflow_buckets.JPG

6th_week_fatty_fatty_2_by_4.JPG

6th_week_filling_in_nicely.JPG

Getting all frosty and delicious in here. I backed off on the ppms for the last of the GRO...we are coming to the end of this show. Everyone is filling in nicely and usually one area/one light outperforms the rest. I can't tell this time around. I got to tip my hat off again to the BubbleFlow Buckets. I had problems with the PowerGrowers and ppm and ph but not with the BubbleFlow Buckets. I haven't changed anything else in the room. The increased aeration at the root level reeeallllly makes a differences.

frosty6.JPG

The curtain is closing and the encore is ready to begin. Final flush is on its last song. The best ever grow for this buddy? I would have to say a big ole Texas YES! Here are some pics before the clearcut....

juicy.JPG

delcious.JPG

juicy2.JPG

Results are in! I just won the Cannabis Cup here at my house put on by the Grobuddy Collective. Check out the pics....and Thank You Thank You for stopping by my first grow journal, a big Thank You to SuperCloset for the awesome BubbleFlow Buckets and see you inside the mag.

ccup2.JPG

ccup1.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom