Lilsnow: White Widow, 2nd Cabinet Grow

lilsnow

It's been a long time my friends,

Work had me traveling a lot so I wasn't home enough to take care of a grow. That has thankfully changed so it was the perfect chance to attempt my second grow. You can see my first one in my signature, I purchased a 600 W HPS supercloset second hand.

For this grow I will be making my first attempt at a SCROG. Using this as my guide. The other change is I will be only using 1 plant and I purchased a MH bulb for veg.

I popped the seed this time by placing in a shot glass and putting the glass on top of my water heater in my garage. MAGICAL. I have been frustrated a few times by the paper towel method I believe the shot glass way is how I will be popping seeds from now on.

I am a few weeks into veg, pictures below :) currently at 400 PPM.

I am currently struggling with this part of the tutorial

Now it’s time to do some topping again. All those nice new sprouts coming out of the middle of each arm……pull ’em! Everything DOUBLES again!! (below)

I have been able to grow the main stalk that split into 2 horizontally no problem but the other 2 arms aren't doing much and I'm not sure which sprouts LBH is referring o_O

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom