Supplementary LED lights

Texaselias

Long time reader, first time poster. I wanna run the following setup in my closet:

4x bucket root spa
4x autoflowers

And this:
71hl0shNFTL_SL1500_.jpg

Now I know thats only 1 300w, my question is what can I add to this (roughly another ~300 watts worth) that could balance out the spectrum. Been looking into uv and ir ufos, cfls. Just no hot lights (little ventilation, room =sauna). If no suggestions, I will most likely run the 600w version of that light with 1 cfl for white light. Need to stay within the $300ish range. I have a MH and a 150w HPS, I might put them on for short periods of time for that added boost, but cannot be primary lights. So my question is a complex one, but looking for led solutions basically.

Also, 3 somewhat related questions:

organic nute line suggestions?

Anyone who has root spa, how often do you change solution? (Time, ppm?)

Can/should I use my worm castings/tea I make from my own worm bin in a dwc setup like this?

Thanks in advance fellow heads

The rule of thumb is 35-50 watts per Square foot. That is real watts not what the light is rated. For example, your 300w light has a real draw of about 130w. I think the new Cree light may make those numbers change, but those are the numbers I am using for now. I have a 3'3"x3'3" tent and I run a mars 900. It has a real draw of about 450. At 10sqft I have 45watt/sqft. The reflector series may be better suited to your footprint. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom