DWC - 5gal-75 deg. water
hydrotone
2 X 2 bulb 4' T8's
non aircooled
77 deg. indoor temp w/ mild flux
45% RH w/ 7% flux (basement)
no pests ( that I am aware of)
water soluable miracle grow.

Ever night my plants go into nutrient lock plants respond well to 5.6 pH but every morning I check and pH climbs to 6.5. If I correct pH2x a day plants explode. If not I get bad distortion and curl w/ drooping.

also I use a 5 gal co2 yeast reactor so plenty of co2. but im concerned about airflow. If I run a fan in a NoN sealed environment am I throwing away my co2.

I appreciate any professional feedback :Namaste:

Re: support plz

I know wish I could no camera. Ill invest in one soon. but there is no discoloration just a constant up and down with the leaves. I used what distilled water I had (3 1/2 ) gal and (4 1/4) gal total. so its pretty diluted. Ph'd, flushed with new water.

I have a feeling Miracle grow is not good for this application.
And Im still worried about loosing CO2 in wind speed - can the plants "catch" the co2 in moving air/ or should I occasionally "fill the room"??:scratchinghead:

i mean i'm no expert but it makes sense to me,the plants intake the co2 from the air,so if you have the fan blowing the supply of co2 over the plants they gotta 'catch' some :) as i said i'm no expert and i know jack sh*t so don't take my word for it,just logical thinking ... i think ha ha ha. when you think about it when the plants are growing wild they take in the co2 from the moving air so why not indoors ?

:peace: VG :peace:

i mean i'm no expert but it makes sense to me,the plants intake the co2 from the air,so if you have the fan blowing the supply of co2 over the plants they gotta 'catch' some :) as i said i'm no expert and i know jack sh*t so don't take my word for it,just logical thinking ... i think ha ha ha. when you think about it when the plants are growing wild they take in the co2 from the moving air so why not indoors ?

:peace: VG :peace:

I see your point but i notice the my humidity drops 5 percent when fans kick on. makes me worry about co2 and whether im just sucking it out before its used.. thanks for the input

Supplemental CO2 is best used in a sealed environment with minimal extraction while maintaining temperatures above 85° F. You are correct that supplemental CO2 will be evacuated with the rest of the air when your fans kick on, if they are on all or most of the time, then you are just wasting the supplemental CO2. With minimal extraction to keep the temperatures from climbing too high, say above 95° F, I've found that CO2 levels are restored relatively quickly using a typical DIY CO2 Generator.

Back
Top Bottom