Survival Watering

Redwiggler

I want to go away for about 10 days but don’t want anyone local knowing that I , grow.
Is there a way to water my 6 , mothers without getting into expensive drip systems ?

Need a large pan or tray, add 4 inches of rinsed perlite and fill with water. Set the plant on the perlite.

BTW’s I’ve never deployed a swick personally but let me see if our girl the beautiful Miss TraLa can add some value here. She has relied on swick to keep her garden going last 2 years on vacation

@Trala - got your ears on? She’s few hours behind in QLD Aussie but will be logged on soon hopefully

I want to go away for about 10 days but don’t want anyone local knowing that I , grow.
Is there a way to water my 6 , mothers without getting into expensive drip systems ?
What stage of the grow are you in?

What do you call expensive? The components for a small drip system could be had for $20 and a timer another $10-15, provided you have a hose and a hose bib close by. Then no worries about water. I will say that @013 method will work, I just don't like watering from the bottom up, but short term it will work too!

What do you call expensive? The components for a small drip system could be had for $20 and a timer another $10-15, provided you have a hose and a hose bib close by. Then no worries about water. I will say that @013 method will work, I just don't like watering from the bottom up, but short term it will work too!
I was hoping for something like blumats or Swick system..wanted to stay away from anything that can fail like a timer

Up pot into 7s the day before and saturate them. You should be able to make it 10 days.
3s are going to make it tough for 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom