Survival Watering

Redwiggler

I want to go away for about 10 days but don’t want anyone local knowing that I , grow.
Is there a way to water my 6 , mothers without getting into expensive drip systems ?

Need a large pan or tray, add 4 inches of rinsed perlite and fill with water. Set the plant on the perlite.

BTW’s I’ve never deployed a swick personally but let me see if our girl the beautiful Miss TraLa can add some value here. She has relied on swick to keep her garden going last 2 years on vacation

@Trala - got your ears on? She’s few hours behind in QLD Aussie but will be logged on soon hopefully

I want to go away for about 10 days but don’t want anyone local knowing that I , grow.
Is there a way to water my 6 , mothers without getting into expensive drip systems ?
What stage of the grow are you in?

What do you call expensive? The components for a small drip system could be had for $20 and a timer another $10-15, provided you have a hose and a hose bib close by. Then no worries about water. I will say that @013 method will work, I just don't like watering from the bottom up, but short term it will work too!

What do you call expensive? The components for a small drip system could be had for $20 and a timer another $10-15, provided you have a hose and a hose bib close by. Then no worries about water. I will say that @013 method will work, I just don't like watering from the bottom up, but short term it will work too!
I was hoping for something like blumats or Swick system..wanted to stay away from anything that can fail like a timer

Up pot into 7s the day before and saturate them. You should be able to make it 10 days.
3s are going to make it tough for 10 days.

@Modest Grower set up an automatic watering system when he went away around Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom