Suspected deficiency but not sure whats going on yet pics in post

420growerUK

420 Member
Plant on left is perfect no signs of deficiency at all and plant on right is a mess dry Crisping leaves brown spots looks like N def but been given cal mag for 2 feeds now and getting worse, both plants share a res so both getting the exact same feeding and conditions etc only difference is that the plant with symptoms the air stone broke so its just the air line providing oxygen to the roots could this be the cause of my problems and if so surely a new air stone would solve this? As you can see there is a noticible difference between the two needi g to get this sorted out as just flipped to 12/12 any help is 100% appreciated

Attachments

• DSC_0395.JPG
    DSC_0395.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0394.JPG
    DSC_0394.JPG
    600 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0392.JPG
    DSC_0392.JPG
    754.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_0390.JPG
    DSC_0390.JPG
    732.4 KB · Views: 54
You can get a new stone but the stone just mixes the solution more than it adds oxygen. Are leaves yellowing at the top or the bottom of the plant?

Not really yellowing, more just lighter green with brown spots and dry leaves but leaves are staying green except showing leave veins like N def as I said tho the other plant is perfect my rh is a bit low at around 30-33 but never had issues before with low rh temps are fine only difference is the air stone

Back
Top Bottom