Sweet Seeds® Presentation At 420 Magazine® Forums

Sweet Seeds

420 Sponsor
Hi everyone! :ciao:

I'm tommy, from Sweet Seeds®. Me and my two colleagues Jaypp and Apolo, who might join the forum in the next few days, will be here to talk about our genetic collection, share photos, videos and many other things. We will also be here to help you with any questions about our strains and we also hope to be able to start some initiatives (contests, maybe) here at our subforum.

For the ones who don't know us, you can check more information here: Cannabis Seeds ::Sweet Seeds::

And you're also invited to have a look at the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection. Just click here:

★ Sweet Seeds 2020 Catalog ★

We're sure that we will have a nice time in this great forum with all of the cannabis lovers around here :bongrip:
Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

Probably half the forum has sampled Dark Devil Auto. I kind of wish you offered non-feminized seeds - but I'm guessing that I'm in the minority on that one.

Welcome! And thanks for being a site sponsor! I've grown a couple of your beans, Big Foot and Jack47 photos and Cream Mandarine autos. My CMs didn't go well but that was definitely my fault. A friend tried them and it turned out great. Real nice stuff.. Actually Big Foot I have one seed left so it may end up in my next run in a month or so. See yas around!

Hi everyone! :ciao:

I'm tommy, from Sweet Seeds®. Me and my two colleagues Jaypp and Apolo, who might join the forum in the next few days, will be here to talk about our genetic collection, share photos, videos and many other things. We will also be here to help you with any questions about our strains and we also hope to be able to start some initiatives (contests, maybe) here at our subforum.

For the ones who don't know us, you can check more information here: Cannabis Seeds ::Sweet Seeds::

And you're also invited to have a look at the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection. Just click here:

★ Sweet Seeds 2020 Catalog ★

We're sure that we will have a nice time in this great forum with all of the cannabis lovers around here :bongrip:

tommy
Mate I sing the praises of my sweet seeds plants here all the time. come on over to my amnesia haze grow in my signature below. also about to run 3 of your autos in the next 2 weeks with a diary, Amnesia xxl , cheese xxl and Gorilla girl xxl.. Great to see your here. Welcome to the family. greeting to Apolo too , a rep I have had dealings with and always a positive vibe. Good luck guys. Love your genetics.

Hi again everyone!

Thank you all very much for such a sweet warm welcome :kiss:

We're also truly glad to be here with you. I've been around here a few times in the last years and it's definitely an amazing forum.

Stoned ape and all with the same doubt. We only ship directly to countries in Europe where selling seeds is a legal business. You can check the list of countries >>here<<.

But through our official distributors, you can get our strains delivered to your country. Major online seedbanks (I suppose I can't name them due to the forum rules) stock our seeds and ship worldwide.

Big hug and sweet smokes to everyone :bongrip:

tommy

Here's my Red Mandarin clone I'm growing, starting from 2 weeks ago (10/20) to today. I have a mother plant of it that I grew from seed in my veg tent.
20201020_090655.jpg

20201024_073433.jpg

20201025_134257.jpg

20201102_114151.jpg

20201102_114202.jpg

The stem rub since seedling stage has smelled like you just peeled an orange. The pistils and bud sites showed up 1 week after 12/12 lighting and the color just a few days later. I'm definitely going to grow it a few times to stock up a few jars.

But through our official distributors, you can get our strains delivered to your country. Major online seedbanks (I suppose I can't name them due to the forum rules) stock our seeds and ship worldwide.

Maybe take a look here:

...and check out some of the seed vendors that ship to the 'States. Could be a good time to add an additional official distributor, lol. Every business gets at least a few complaints, but "ours" seem to get less than average. Of the ones on the list, I have only directly dealt with two, Gorilla and The Vault. Both were a pleasure to order from. One of those, Gorilla... I had grown a long time ago, soon after it was introduced. In the intervening years, a lot of cheaper knock-offs had come on the scene. Lessening the perceived stature of it - and reducing the original's specific popularity, too, because knock-offs tend to be cheaper than the original :rolleyes: . The vendor had a feminized version by the breeder in stock, but it was one I only planned to use personally as potential parent stock, and maybe give some bud to others (twas an indica, and I didn't have much use for them... until recent years). I asked if it would be back in stock and was told that it most likely would, but not for a while. i think this was in October or November and the vendor stated after the first of the year, or maybe in time for the outdoor season, something like that. Asked if I would like to grab the feminized version or get the rest of my order and wait for the restock. I think my reply was that I'd be happy to go ahead and place my order and they could ship it all to me in one go after they had more of the seeds I was interested in. I expected to wait a while.

I think it was ten or twelve days :rofl: . Great service for a customer with a relatively small order. And there was a little bonus (for being patient, perhaps, I don't know). I assume other folks' experiences with some of the other sponsoring/advertising seed vendors are similar. People trying to develop - and keep - excellent customer relationships, and doing so by maintaining good communications with those customers and, maybe, going the extra mile (Placing an order with a breeder for a single pack of seeds instead of a bulk shipment? The strain in question still showed "out of stock" afterwards, so that's what I am guessing was done.)

Meanwhile... Just this evening, I read a post by someone on the forum who is a bit disgruntled with the seed vendor with an attitude. Turns out that they placed an order a while back and was sent the wrong strain - and that they'd recently ordered something else from the same vendor and was sent the same incorrect strain as previously. Kind of made me wonder if that business has a large box labelled "filler seeds" in their packaging room. I shook my head and was thankful that the vendors on our list (at least the ones I've used) act like they care about the people who are keeping them in business.

By the way, both of the vendors I mentioned by name have been known to run giveaway threads here. The Vault, especially, does a number of them each year. As a matter of fact, they did one featuring your brand in 2018:

The owner might be open to doing another one. And then I could try to win some of your strains ;).

Hi again stoners :cool::)
Hey Tortured Soul! Thanks a lot for all that interesting information :thanks:

Thanks The Phantom for the photos. It's looking very good, seems very vigorous and healthy. Nice green coloured leaves and some gorgeous red flowers. Keep us updated.

You made me want to share some photos from my personal experience with Red Poison Auto® and Black Cream Auto®. It was just a small test with only 60w LED, so it's nice for the beautiful colours.

Black Cram Auto® ->
Ev2845.JPG

Ev2867.JPG

Ev2870.JPG

Ev2877.JPG

Red Poison Auto® ->
RedPoison5.JPG

RedPoison1.JPG

RedPoison4.JPG

RedPoison10b.JPG

I hope you enjoy it the macro photos. Maybe I'll open a thread to share many more photos of these and other strains from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection :battingeyelashes:

tommy

RedPoison7.JPG

My Sweet Amnesia haze is close to her last days now and is slowly colouring the trichs. she has been a pleasure to grow and responded to every training demand with ease.
I put my next run of
4 x Sweet Cheese XL Auto
4 x Gorilla Girl XL Auto
4 x Sweet Amnesia Haze XL, into cups last night at 5pm and got them all "sunk" and soaking their casings as I type.
I am so looking forward to this run based on the Amnesia haze and even the two other s I lost in the nft. loved the taste if the tiny budlets i got of the Red got cookie too. Will be doingnone of those again in for sure to get the full version to harvest.
Glad your onboard and I can not worry about mentioning the seedbank on the journal. lol. Good to have you here.
20201031_144943.jpg
20201103_161512.jpg
20201103_161659.jpg
20201106_193802.jpg

The new babies in the birthing chamber.
20201107_141014.jpg
20201107_141320.jpg
20201107_141541.jpg
20201107_141856.jpg
20201107_142043.jpg

Journal to start soon !!!. watch this space

tommy,, nice pics,, cheers