Sweet Seeds® Presentation At 420 Magazine® Forums

Thanks my friend ;)

That's a nice harvest... and beautiful. I'm sure the aromas are also delicious :D

Enjoy it and sweet smokes!

tommy
Stunning and smells so fruity now.

Has made me want to go to site and buy this girls mmm any codes for discount please
They are great to grow and took so little effort. even coped with major fungi gnat attacks. lpl. not seen many as attractive as the reds ever

Hi again stoners :cool::)
Hey Tortured Soul! Thanks a lot for all that interesting information :thanks:

Thanks The Phantom for the photos. It's looking very good, seems very vigorous and healthy. Nice green coloured leaves and some gorgeous red flowers. Keep us updated.

You made me want to share some photos from my personal experience with Red Poison Auto® and Black Cram Auto®. It was just a small test with only 60w LED, so it's nice for the beautiful colours.

Black Cram Auto® ->
Ev2845.JPG

Ev2867.JPG

Ev2870.JPG

Ev2877.JPG

Red Poison Auto® ->
RedPoison5.JPG

RedPoison1.JPG

RedPoison4.JPG

RedPoison10b.JPG

I hope you enjoy it the macro photos. Maybe I'll open a thread to share many more photos of these and other strains from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection :battingeyelashes:
Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy
I just want to know what kind of camera do you use to get such great pics ? I thought this $350 Fuji Film Camera would give me good pics; but a waste of money. I get better pics with a Kodak throw away camera.
Love the colors in your plants. I've never grew anything that changed colors like that; but sure would like to.
I've grown some of your strains in the past. My stock is getting low so I'll probably be placing an order before too long.

Hi guys. an update at day 35 flowering. Which garden of eden did you pinch these beautiful flowers from. wow . I have to wipe my chin before I leave the room from the dribble. lol
Thank you for the great genetics.
20210126_120715.jpg
20210126_120636.jpg
20210126_113156.jpg
20210126_113106.jpg
20210125_131544.jpg
20210123_173734.jpg
20210123_173717.jpg
Beautiful colors ! I can't get any of my plants to change colors & have no clue why. I'm currently growing a Gorilla Girl Photo; but no colors ... just green with white hairs. Even keeping temps between 68 - 70 F & still no color change.
I don't get it. Really starting to tick me off after trying to accomplish this for at least a year with no luck.

Beautiful colors ! I can't get any of my plants to change colors & have no clue why. I'm currently growing a Gorilla Girl Photo; but no colors ... just green with white hairs. Even keeping temps between 68 - 70 F & still no color change.
I don't get it. Really starting to tick me off after trying to accomplish this for at least a year with no luck.
I hear you on that one mate. frustration 101 when they advertise colours and we get green. I did think it was temps dropping so quickly for the 4 hours lights off period. This was when the first one ( #2 plant) started to redden. My air intake is directly from outside and was blowing very near to that plant but rhe second one began colouring similar and she is on the opposite side of the room and not in direct air/rapid temp drop area. As they both grew i felt it was more genetic of the plant itself. The 2 that are green still shown the reds in the bud in places but no signs in the leaves at all. look like totally different strains and even smell is stronger in the green ones but the trichs are crazy in the darker ones. I know at of folk mention the 10° temp drop at lights out being a factor often but I only ever get an odd plant or two in a whole grow that does it so that seems to negate the temp causing it. All fed and treated the same too. I have been lucky with some amazing colours over the last few grows too , l.s.d has the most amazing psychedelic coloured buds ever during early flower. those colours span my head.lol
Don't kick yourself mate , it is luck of the draw on the seeds that arrive and which mother plant they came from , and which she decided to create at that particular time. Keep the faith mate

Scotland isn't that desolate :laugh: , they will grow perfectly indoors with a good light and right temps.
I'm down south of the border.
They look amazing @Ganjagrandaddy think they grow indoors in SCOTLAND you've made my mouth water looking at pictures :)
No problem at all with that one. being so cold at the moment. growing the 18 hour days is a winner for keeping the temps at a good point for the whole grow . only 4 hours to keep them above a colder image is way more affordable and possible. they can grow so low too but still look like they will give a fair yield. some tucked away fatties when I trimmed up and no signs of bud mould. perfect for a closet grow too.

Has made me want to go to site and buy this girls mmm any codes for discount please

Hi Ally,

If it wasn't for the restrictions with shipments, we would have discount codes and free seeds for testers... But, unfortunately, at this point we can only ship to the countries listed here:

If any of you guys live in one of the countries listed there and already shared a complete grow diary at 420 Magazine Forums, just contact one of us by PM with the link to your diary (or diaries) and we will be most pleased to send 3 packets of 3+1 seeds in exchange for a grow diary.

Regarding USA and Canada, we are trying to do some collaboration with a reseller that could help us get some seeds to the growers here in this forum. Hopefully in a few weeks (or a month or two, at most) we will be able to do that.

But, still about the discount codes, as we don't sell to any of these countries, there is not point in getting a discount codes to the users of the forum.

tommy

Our Gorilla Girl® is not within our "The Red Family" range. Check out our catalog -> Sweet Seeds® 2021 Catalog

You can find there many strains with which you would get reddish or purple colours in at least 8 out of every 10 plants. But Gorilla Girl® is not one of them. Ganjagranddaddy's Gorilla Girl® acquired reddish tones probably due to grow parameters, most likely some cold nights and/or late flowering nutrient deficiencies.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi Ally,

If it wasn't for the restrictions with shipments, we would have discount codes and free seeds for testers... But, unfortunately, at this point we can only ship to the countries listed here:

If any of you guys live in one of the countries listed there and already shared a complete grow diary at 420 Magazine Forums, just contact one of us by PM with the link to your diary (or diaries) and we will be most pleased to send 3 packets of 3+1 seeds in exchange for a grow diary in our subforum.

Regarding USA and Canada, we are trying to do some collaboration with a reseller that could help us get some seeds to the growers here in this forum. Hopefully in a few weeks (or a month or two, at most) we will be able to do that.

But, still about the discount codes, as we don't sell to any of these countries, there is not point in getting a discount codes to the users of the forum.

tommy
Thanks f
Hi Ally,

If any of you guys live in one of the countries listed there and already shared a complete grow diary at 420 Magazine Forums, just contact one of us by PM with the link to your diary (or diaries) and we will be most pleased to send 3 packets of 3+1 seeds in exchange for a grow diary in our subforum.

tommy
Thanks for reply Tommy @ sweet seeds

I just want to know what kind of camera do you use to get such great pics ? I thought this $350 Fuji Film Camera would give me good pics; but a waste of money. I get better pics with a Kodak throw away camera.
Love the colors in your plants. I've never grew anything that changed colors like that; but sure would like to.
I've grown some of your strains in the past. My stock is getting low so I'll probably be placing an order before too long.

Sure mate...

I use a Canon EOS 750d (it costs around 600$). For bud photos I use a Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art lens. And for macro photos I use a Canon MP-E 65mm Macro 5:1

The camera is basic, like amateur type (for example, a 70d would be semi-pro and a 5d would be pro). The lens are good, the MP-E 65mm is probably one of the best specialized macro lens (it costs around 1000$) and the Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art are one of the best lens that you can get for portrait (and bud photos) below 1000$.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back
Top Bottom