Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Hello GGD, Nice variety and beautiful plants.
I grow inside and out. I noticed, back a bit, you fight thrips. What is your go to for these little bastards?
Smile and stay stoneder

Your grow makes me so happy!

Oh and Happy Easter Mr Sperminator! Must cost you a fucking packet buying Easter eggs for all your 100’s of kids.

Let me know if you want me to start a Go Fund Me Page for xmas ;)

Xo

Hello GGD, Nice variety and beautiful plants.
I grow inside and out. I noticed, back a bit, you fight thrips. What is your go to for these little bastards?
Smile and stay stoneder
hi fredwak , thanks bud , loving the variety.
Those little shitbags are a nightmare. I sadly took pleasure watching those pots surfaces go still as the powder i used got busy. I will put a pic below of what I used to great effect.
20210323_153128.jpg
I also used sticky traps to catch the adults that escaped the dusting. The top layer of their babies was decimated but the now older ones are trying to rescue establish bit getting nowhere so far. I am due a second dose now to finish them off I hope. The numbers reduced massively with the 1st dusting but the strips have a few collected now so still around , just....
the powder is usable in dwc too. No issue to the plants at all when used either. worried me at first seeing how effective it was on life !...
Good luck buddy .

Your grow makes me so happy!

Oh and Happy Easter Mr Sperminator! Must cost you a fucking packet buying Easter eggs for all your 100’s of kids.

Let me know if you want me to start a Go Fund Me Page for xmas ;)

Xo
Hahaha thanks Trala. We only buy 1 egg and make them hunt for rest of the day for it. I put it in the boot of my car so it takes them until bedtime!. To have to adapt with tribes .lol
Same as a McDonald's trip too. I never tell them which one we are going to and drive around till nearly empty tanked and pass approx 40 before I pull in!!! revenge for LEGO mines and lost teeth from reverse headbutts and a shoe kick in the teeth resulting in front tooth loss the day before we flew on holiday. I looked like Jethro clampett and spent the rest of the holiday informing anyone who we sat with that I wasn't a redneck!!!. heehee
We really just told them we had hid them all in next doors house and they all came back with a couple of eggs each . !

Thanks Trala , this run jas been a good one so far and I just had a great surprise from one of the flowering Mango creams. It is the smallest of my brood of them and has now completed and ripening!!!! never had that before . less than it is a 8 week flower but finishing with Amber trichs already. not just on an odd patch either but each bud is the same. They look beautiful and so like some wedding cake strain did. have look at her below.. no idea how it has done so quickly but it is coming out with the glueberry in a few days time. Happy days. Thanks T.x
20210405_142752.jpg
20210405_142700.jpg
20210405_142558.jpg
20210405_124920.jpg
20210405_124718.jpg
20210405_124558.jpg
20210405_124449.jpg

The guest will be used for the munchies

Hi all. quick update at day 147.
Inhave now had the #3 Mango cream and the Gluberry in thebdarknfornruenlast 25 hours with a View to a wet trim tomorrow . The speed of the Mango cream is shocking. to be ready at 39 days is superspeed. She isnt the biggest girl but she looks beautiful .
20210408_121625.jpg
20210408_121540.jpg
20210408_121457.jpg

The other Mango cream are starting to fatten themselves up now and even the younger one is still keeping pace.
20210408_122209.jpg
20210408_121956.jpg
20210408_121921.jpg
20210408_121738.jpg

The Mimosa Lemon 8s still ongoing and getting a really nice dirty /potent appeal and stinks strong of lemon now. I am supporting her with a few canes now to keep her in the light with her everywhere limbs.lol The younger 6bare now at 15 days flowering and looking a nice size already. onward and upward now . soon be getting the photoperiods into germination for the summer run .
20210408_122541.jpg
20210408_122345.jpg

Keep safe and well folks.

20210408_121826.jpg

Day 147: Hi Growmies. quick update on the #3 Mango Cream and the Glueberry at Day 60. Both have been in the dark for the past 48 hrs and are now trimmed and in their cardboard drying box.
I was pleasantly surprised by the actual yield of The Mango cream as a day 39 finish and such a short veg too being auto. The buds were definately mature and ready which was more evident as I cleaned her up below the leaves. Really nice fuel/Mango from her with a ice sticky appeal too. Some of the really low, unlit scrap had such a great build up of trichs in the lowers that they will be in the ice hash run now. It will be interesting to get her yield

The Glueberry has certainly enjoyed the dark patch and is so oily to touch now. She was no fun to trim at all and some of her lowers were not worth trying to trim too prudently. Her smell is very fuel and fruity too. decent sized colas and hopefully a good yield on drying. waiting game now for these

Another group of Mangonin a few weeks too so all good for timings now. The Mimosa is still.pushing new pistils and looking skinny but let's eee when she decides to finish. .
Be well growmies.

Day 152: Howdy All.
The ladies are all behaving perfectly for their ages and genetics.
The drying Glueberry and #3 mango cream are surprisingly close to being jar ready. I have been piping cold air into the box that escapes into the room and also refreshes the grow too. it seems to have been very good at drying quicker and I am curious as to how it will effect the chlorophyll removal I did dry a sample ( and found a single seed !!). The Mango sweetness was straight there from the off. yum yummy. just have to be patient now.lol
The #1 and #2 mango cream are nearly at their last 2 weeks before harvest and close behind is the #4 who actually looks very line rhe finished #3 .Darker and more ripened for sure so i will watch this lady this week.
Mimosa Lemon is still going strong with new pistils being spat out all over. I think she is a freak pheno that will be a long flower now . maybe another 2 weeks for her?. Her buds are starting to look deadly potent with the purple and frosty/dusty kush look andnshenisnfilkingnout a little more than before She is only on water to clear the soil of some of the dragon force. I may need to mild feed her some Mc at some point.

The last batch of new flowering plants are doing excellent They are at day 21 flowering and I have had a little defol and removed some rubbish from below decks.
The Herz og is beginning to form nice stacks already along with the Mexican airline and Strawberry pie these are certainly the dominant 3. All are Forming nice budlets to watch grow now and some are very big framed girls indeed I am continuing with dje Megacrop and shogun and also use an occasional biosys tea. No signs of it hurting them in any way and they all seem to thrive on it.
I now have a 120x120X200 Mars tent to use so will be making use out of that soon with the photoperiods , Watch this space!!. For now , here is a photo bomb of the day. be well folks. soon be a new beginning!.

Happy days ......

A quick update of the first dried girl. She is done now and perfect to jar. I took a few pics before I put her away. She is tha #3 Mango cream that flowered and matured in only 39 Days. She weighed in at 59.94g ( 2.1oz) dry. A really fair yield indeed. she smells so mango too. tastes very nice bit a cure needed for that final chlorophyll tang to die off. Effecrs are very nice and noticsble. lol happy days and Glueberry next!. be well growmies
20210414_114444.jpg
20210414_114444.jpg
20210414_114428.jpg
20210414_114355.jpg
20210414_114148.jpg

Hi folks another quickie with the Glueberry finishing and now in jar. She has a lot of rubbishy below decks , popcorn that will go to the hash run but she did give up 67.49g(2.3oz) of diesel stinking buds to add to the totals of the perpetual run. I did screw up and under water her for a few weeks which definitely had a negative effect on her size from veg into early flower. Not a bad result for her really and just the Mimosa lemon to try to get to a finish for the expert seeds strains. She is looking good now too and maybe time is all she needs to deliver for me. ?..
20210415_211707.jpg
20210415_211647.jpg
20210415_211639.jpg
20210415_211455.jpg
20210415_211414.jpg
20210415_155342.jpg
20210415_155245.jpg
20210415_155038.jpg
20210415_154953.jpg

Happy days .

Day155 perpetual Auto run: A further pic bomb is needed for where I am at now.
The grow has been a simple but productive one so far and looks to continue till mid May with a good finish. The Teens are really going for it in their 30L pots with 4 of them being taller than the mangos already. Herz .og looks very good for bus stacking already and I can see where she will pack out. The Mexican Airline is next in size t o her closely followed by the Strawberry pie. The other 3 are starting to enter the fun too but are nowhere near as tall yet.
The mimosa Lemon is still going strong with new pistil bursts and looks like she will go on another 2 weeks at least !!!. Her buds are loose but she is so dank looking and potent smelling of lemon and limonene. Her trichsbare building now and some of her older pistils are going orange now too finally.
The mango 1and 2 are doing brilliant . #2 is huge compared to the rest too. # 4 is at day 43 flowering but like the #3 , I think she will be finished early, i have been adding MC to her feeds and it has resolved the yellowing already.
The dragon force is being used on the Mango now too sonleta see how they look in a few more days time....

All in all, happy days

Looking good G Bend

Oii my second grandson landed earth side on Friday.

They named him Alfred after my Da.

Alfie B.
Congratulations nan. Alfred the great. what a great start for him . We are stuck on Noah or Eli for our future born. Wife is getting her head round having a boy now she knows he can still be dressed up. I look forward to the back-up in this all female environment. lol

Thanks G string

I’m known as GG and I am loving this phase. Tho truth be known I have had his brother Oliver who is 2 for the last three days and three long nights and I don’t know how your wife does it. Particularly given she has your geriatric arse to look after.

My kids were thinking Elijah Eli for the entire pregnancy then once born they surprised everyone with the name Alfie.

Thanks G string

I’m known as GG and I am loving this phase. Tho truth be known I have had his brother Oliver who is 2 for the last three days and three long nights and I don’t know how your wife does it. Particularly given she has your geriatric arse to look after.

My kids were thinking Elijah Eli for the entire pregnancy then once born they surprised everyone with the name Alfie.
I have an Oliver too. 2nd born grandson. absolute payback on his naughty Dad. lol. Feral boy.heehee.
Babies have habit of changing their names in birth. been there too. They just don't fit the original and demand renaming.lol
I do the main child care too and love it. jas given me a really strong bond with the girls, can't wait for the boy to mix it up now. Keep well T.

A quick update in pics and a comment on the cured and top notch Dark Gorilla girl.
I only kept a small amount for myself and left it alone until now. It has cured so well and smells so fruity now. Really nice to crumble into the joint and tacky enough to feel fresh. It has no harshness to it at all and smokes so smoothly too. A great result.
20210420_114841.jpg
20210420_114749.jpg
20210420_114710.jpg
The teens are really showing their genetics. now and starting to stack up at the nodes already. They have stretched really well during the 1st 21 days of flower and are now really spaced out well for the flowering periods
20210420_101724.jpg
20210420_101639.jpg
20210420_101251.jpg
20210420_101201.jpg
20210420_101010.jpg
20210420_100920.jpg

Be well growmies

I have an Oliver too. 2nd born grandson. absolute payback on his naughty Dad. lol. Feral boy.heehee.
Babies have habit of changing their names in birth. been there too. They just don't fit the original and demand renaming.lol
I do the main child care too and love it. jas given me a really strong bond with the girls, can't wait for the boy to mix it up now. Keep well T.
My Oliver is very much like his father. He is a beautiful boy who is filled with both kindness and empathy. Just between you and me, I think the midwives got the babies mixed up because there is no way I produced that boy. Outside crashing 3 cars, my son has been a joy to raise.

I am hoping Alfie follows in their footsteps. He was a bit poorly when he was born. He is now 6 days old and home with mum and dad. He really is a beautiful baby.

My Oliver is very much like his father. He is a beautiful boy who is filled with both kindness and empathy. Just between you and me, I think the midwives got the babies mixed up because there is no way I produced that boy. Outside crashing 3 cars, my son has been a joy to raise.

I am hoping Alfie follows in their footsteps. He was a bit poorly when he was born. He is now 6 days old and home with mum and dad. He really is a beautiful baby.
one blissed out gran by the sounds of it too. lol. pure treasure. x

Day 162: Hi all. All going really well and the room is still rammed with buds !. The Mango Cream are very close to the finish now with #1and #2 swelling too. The Majority of hairs are turned now with only a few white still around. #1 should be a fair yield wirhbher podgy buds but fhe #2 is beautiful. Her overall size is really impressive for an auto that I tried to Fim.!!! Her main is a huge lump of bud surrounded by similar sized secondaries.She has been a dream to grow and now looks like she will finish perfectly too. so far the genetics from Exotic have proved very capable. I have now started germing the photoperiods for the summer fun and included 6 more exotic seeds with 3 each of quick sherbet and Herz .og. ( new diary imminent!).
#4 Mango is approx a week behind in time but looks very ready to come out now. teichs are going amber already and she has a dark brown covering of pistils with no signs of new ones arriving either. I am.going to use plain water to flush the medium with a good overrun and make sure the dragon force is no longer available for the drying time. I expect these will only be a few days from being put into dark periods for trim and drying.
Mimosa Lemon is a whole new ball game. she still wants to flower so i will allow her to do her thing now. New pisitls are still pearly white and she is steadily filling out on each branches budsets. A very unusual grow indeed. lol
The last 6 are flying now with only 2 smaller than the Mango creams !!. These strains have really gathered some pace the last few days and are starting to show their intentions for bud stalks. Growing them so close together under the single sp3000 was a concern as to if it would be enough to keepnthem actively happy and it definatly is. They will certainly benefit from more direct , unshared light as soon as I pull the other out but they are not lacking in any way from tha spacing at all. Interesting to know the 6 x 30 L can happily fit the tray they are on too. The footprint of the light and the tray would fit perfectly into the new Mars Hydro tent i have got. It is a 120x120 x200 which I am hoping will fit inside my current d.i.y tent as another space to use. Will be tight but hopefully usable. if not , I will make space somewhere. lol
The Herz.og and the Mexican Airlines look the thickest for cola growth with the Strawberry strains ( Cup and Pie ) are tall with longer node spacing .
Monster mash was way shorter than the other initially but now is the tallest but has the widest node spacings. The Six-shooter is still the pygmy compared to the others but has a lot of budlets growing on her. She will need another strip out i think as she is really bushy with a lot of lower larf growth that will say energy. I am looking forward to moving them into the spaces left by the Mango cream harvest and think the final 4 weeks can be in full light.
I began germinating the photoperiod run yesterday by planting the seeds in the soil under the propagator. No signs after 24 hours but it is still very early days.
The strains germinating are
3x Exotic Seeds Herz.OG
3x Exotic Seeds Fast Sherbet
2xRoyalQueenSeeds El Patron
2xFast Buds Fast Tester #10
2xGanjagrandaddy Gelato surprise. 1 Day in the prop so far. I will start a new thread for the photo run soon but nothing to report yet anyway .
without ado here's the evidence. its a biggy drop sorry.lol been busy.
be well growmies. soon be back to some sanity....

have fun.

Back
Top Bottom