Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

And another harvest of the beautiful Mexican airline. 2.9 oz from this lady and this bud is beautiful to smoke too. Has an old skool kush smoke to it with a really nice high that can Rob time from you if you allow it. It crumbles into the joint so nice and jas a perfect burn to it. The trim from this girl was so frosty and will add a great addition to the hash stock once extracted. A nice strain to grow and smoke from fast buds.
20210607_123517.jpg
20210607_122959.jpg
20210607_123048.jpg

Day 210: All done on this run now with 1 final harvests of the Six-shooter. She ended fairly squat in general height but her final swell weeks really boosted her overall size thankfully. I was worried about the high leaf to bud ratio that she showed but after her drying , this soon fell away with the nice chunky, sticky buds that emerged from the foliage. It is pungent as hell of diesel and a little fruit hint to it that will no doubt heighten during the cure. She yielded 76g ( 2.7oz) totally dry and is now honking in a jar.She has very nice , potent ( sampled and slept!) dank buds.
So folks that wraps this diary up and run which has been an amazing, productive and simple one. I feel I have learnt a bit about the autos now and will possibly be keeping going if the weather stays workable for the 18 hour lights on. I have 10 workable autos running now which I will do a new diary for ( no escape , tags will be added !!). I have also had to introduce a new gadget into the room with a humidifier... I bought a vicks room one and it has raised the rh to a perfect 70% from the 43% it was stuck at. 1 refill covers the whole days needs so it is a perfect addition. I do think the issue around new plants needing more moisture and flowering plants needing less , throws up an issue in my small space when going perpetual. This felt more evident as the plants went through the veg stages with a low rh for the flowering ones being needed. The last 6 were on average 2.5 oz each. previous harvested were higher in general and tailed off each harvest. could simply be strain but with VDP being important and already losing some of the benefits of a sealed tent , I felt it was time to try and address it. working well so far with the new ladies really looking good now at about 11/12 days old.
On another note , 1 of these sneaky witches threw a pollen sack and sullied most of the virgins , leaving them "with seed". bastard !!!. lol
I suspect it was the Mimosa Lemon with her appearance and male looking size ect. They are not affected too badly but it has given me some very promising looking seeds and new variants of the original autos with a lemon hit so dominant. I have faith and have thrown 2 in this grow now to see what happens. I hope that anyone still with me here has had fun watching and possibly joining the fun. I hope you will pay me a visit on my next one and I will endeavour to get some 420 time in to catch up with some great folks I miss chatting with.
20210609_102502.jpg
20210608_091244.jpg
20210608_091144.jpg
20210608_085531.jpg
20210608_085502.jpg
20210608_085216.jpg
20210608_084925.jpg

Thanks for keeping me company guys. I will keep this open for comments for a week. it has been fun and created a whole heap of dank and amazing weed. I calculated the yield below for the whole run and feel blessed to have had such a good run.
SWEET SEEDS
cheese xl 91.22g
Gorilla girl 355.53g
EXPERT SEEDS
Glueberry xl 67.49g
Mimosa Lemon 205.17g
EXOTIC SEEDS
Mango Cream 384.4g
Herz O.g 73.13g
Monster Mash 79.52g
Strawberry Cola 89.92g
FAST BUDS
Six Shooter 76g
Strawberry Pie 68.75g
Mexican Airline 72.13g
TOTAL YIELD 1563.26g
(55.83 Ounces)
210 Days@18hrs x 600w.
Quite a good result for very little anguish and stress.
Thanks to @sweetseeds for getting this started in the 1st place. A very worthy and dedicated sponsor. Thanks guys. Be well and free.....

:bravo: ganjagrandaddy, epic journey, thoroughly enjoyed.

That mimosa Lemon was a 'ccraaazy girl' will be remembered.
Thank you listersmeghead. have to agree on that Lemon too. such an odd lady. jar is rammed full of her and being left as long as I can to cure now. I am going to Hash an oz too. curios to try using bud to make some instead of just trim. I am convinced it was her that put the pollen out too now. hoping the seeded pods on the last run are viable and auto. could be a good cross maybe.? Experimemtal grows imminent i think. 2 into the new run and looking good so far. been lucky before with cross breeding and have a decent supply of my own from stable breeders classics. hoping these follow suit. Thanks for rhe support and company mate. much appreciated. Will tag you in next run id on too. no pressure just so it's easier to find if you feel the draw to. be well mate

Today I made hash from the trimming from the auto run. I got a nice 1.3 oz of nice quality hash back from about 4oz of trim. I weighed it before starting and it came in at about 13oz which I know was well out but their was around 3-4 oz of really frosty trim from at least 10 different strains. All curing in a jar with a boveda to hit the last bit of moisture off. Happy days folks be lucky.

Impressive haul on that taffy GGD!!!
Thanks T. was a good run. Next one is off and running now. giving them a 4/5 week stagger between planting next ones this time. just need to deal with heat issues now .lol Thanks for the support. its been a long one. lol love seeing your progression too. top notch grower now. excellent transition from unconfident and holding those skills back to trusting yourself and hitting some great harvests. keep up the great work chic x

Thanks T. was a good run. Next one is off and running now. giving them a 4/5 week stagger between planting next ones this time. just need to deal with heat issues now .lol Thanks for the support. its been a long one. lol love seeing your progression too. top notch grower now. excellent transition from unconfident and holding those skills back to trusting yourself and hitting some great harvests. keep up the great work chic x
@013 sorry misread reply bud. doh. old git now. was a good run and can't stop autos now.lol too easy to set and leave . too hot up there to mess around for any length of time too. would pass out 8f lst took more than 5 minutes .heehee. be well buddy

Good morning G Blogger :)

Looking like a choice haul you got there :)

Sending you sunny vibes.
Thank you T. was a good run and now all curing nicely too. not sure how I missed the tagging in the list but have just started a new run/diary and thought I had tagged you in too. Will sort that. can't not have your wit and demeanor in the house T.x

Back
Top Bottom