SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

New Orleans? Nice! I'm a micro grower and built a sweet box last winter which resides in my garage. My first run was a little confusing coming from hid but ended up just ok. Great smoke, low quantity. I had temp and airflow issues that I have since corrected.

Currently, I've got two critical strain and one papaya that are 5 weeks old from seed and newly flipped last night. Topped, lst'd and full of nice tops. Really healthy. Ffof, Smarties, gh nutes and cal mag.

The photo is from moments ago as I have a cam inside. I know, I know... Lol (thought I was uploading a photo but it got kicked back. Oh well)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I love this site.
:Namaste:

Welcome to the Mag, how micro is your grow space? I like a small space grow, I flower in a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box. It certainly has its challenges. Give me a shout if I can be of any help.
:passitleft:

High Sue :hug: :love: :hug:

Sue is a national treasure!

I've thought about putting that in my .SIG.

Dan, thanks for treating Our Lady of the Cannabis right. I hope it provides you with some benefits (which it ought to, lol, as she does quite well with your products!) I'd like to get one of your setups for a 4'x4' tent one day when my ship comes in(*).

(*)Assuming I don't miss it because I was waiting... at the bus station ;) .

Hello sfgiantsfan,

Warm welcome - glad to see you here. You landed in a really good place - Sue is a national treasure!

Take care,
Dan

Hahaha! Love you too Dan. :hug:

And thank you Amy for helping him out. :hug:

I’ve been spending lots of time with the daughter today plotting a manifestation. Her apartment, just steps from mine and a mirror image in layout, has mice and a leaky roof, not to mention the hole she watched her niece fall through four years ago, an event that sent my daughter into a suicidal spiral.

So, all in all, her apartment ratchets up the anxiety levels on multiple levels, and she has a documented anxiety disorder serious enough that she collects disability.

We think she and her partner have a good argument for shifting into my apartment after I leave. My space is more secure, lacks vermin, has no leaks, and sound floors. This is where she comes every day to destress from her own home.

I want her in this space. Let’s see how long it takes the universe to catch up to my desire. :battingeyelashes:

In the meantime, I’ve been busy with Canna-processing. While I was visiting @Chris Scorpio he showed me his method of curing in a roasting bag.

The chief advantage is the surface area you can create when you want to air them out.

Chris and others have had great success with this method and I can see how a combination of this method following a couple weeks drying low and slo will make my life easier and result in nicer buds. :slide:

Red Diesel is not drying during this period of intense humidity.

Thankfully, I dry low and slo and I’ve already used this method to prepare buds for cobbing, so I broke out the bags.

I’ll pull the bags out on Sunday and check again. When the buds hit 82% they get cobbed. :slide:

I need a walk. I’ve been letting myself become disconcerted by the political conversation that apparently blames victims of sexual assault. It’s messing with my joyful center to hear so much acceptance of abuse.

As a woman, the mother of a daughter, and the grandmother to beautiful growing girls it’s shocking to see that the world only got meaner. I need to find my center again. Maybe a walk along the river will help.

For sure, going back to my policy of not watching the news in any way, shape, or form would spare me this sadness for our daughters.

I’ll be back later in a happier state of mind.

The clown they elected brought a particularly creepy circus with him.

I love the fact that my intuitive text changed destress to DeStress. :rofl:

:rofl:

Yes I did Amy. :hug: I was already laughing before I left though. Lol!

I can’t live with a judgmental attitude, even in the face of...... of anything, apparently. Decide what I desire and put the focus there. I desire safety for the most vulnerable among us. I’ll keep my focus on that eventuality and do my best to avoid the news cycle.

I have much to distract me. The ECS is a topic overflowing with distracting topics. I’ll sink into study mode and let myself forgive myself for slipping here.

I’m empathetic to a fault. It can sometimes be painful, but that’s on me for having gone there. Deliberate joy, always deliberately expressing a more joyful tone. It’s the only way I can live without pain. :battingeyelashes::love:

Thank you for all the information and photos that you post SweetSue!

I just finished my first grow What a fascinating plant. A friend gave me a small LSD plant that I translated outside where it would not be too visible. Having no idea what I was doing my outdoor plant was watered as my tomato plants. Never groomed or given much care sadly. Amazingly she grew without much help from me and produced flowers that are hanging in my sauna and in refrigerator now. Your photos were my guide. I studied a few other grow journals also and appreciate all the help from this community.

I use tincture and a topical several times daily. Sometimes edibles and a vaporizer. Have smoked a little of my plant, very fun. Guess I need to learn about curing a plant,....

Wanted to wish you fun travels. Given your organizational skills your move should go well.

Thank you for all the information and photos that you post SweetSue!

I just finished my first grow What a fascinating plant. A friend gave me a small LSD plant that I translated outside where it would not be too visible. Having no idea what I was doing my outdoor plant was watered as my tomato plants. Never groomed or given much care sadly. Amazingly she grew without much help from me and produced flowers that are hanging in my sauna and in refrigerator now. Your photos were my guide. I studied a few other grow journals also and appreciate all the help from this community.

I use tincture and a topical several times daily. Sometimes edibles and a vaporizer. Have smoked a little of my plant, very fun. Guess I need to learn about curing a plant,....

Wanted to wish you fun travels. Given your organizational skills your move should go well.

Aww.... thanks sierrahiker. :hug: Made me smile real big to think of you playing with your first harvest. :slide: I also smiled bigger to read you're using cannabis in many forms, creating more pathways for cannabinoids to do their thing. Now you know the power and vigor of cannabis growing wild. Lol! That's why we called it "weed."

I was just thinking that I may invest in a fridge just to dry cannabis in...... makes more sense to get a dorm-sized fridge for my food. Half of the space in my fridge is cannabis anyway. Lol!

Curing is an art in and of itself, but then I skip it after two weeks all the time when I'm making oils, and I'm known for smoking it fresh in the jars. I've come to my own conclusion that decarbing buds you want to smoke will achieve much of the same results euphorically as a long cure.

I'm a little addicted to instant gratification. A long cure is something I'm just now, after four years growing, letting myself learn. So we can learn together. :circle-of-love:

So pretty. So fragrant. So delicious.

Can you save a bong-load or two of that for next week?

I am so wasted. :rofl:

Pretty please with sugar on top, lol? My driver is a bit of a lightweight, though, so... Directions to an unmetered parking lot with nearby walking trails (or trees to space out under :rolleyes: ) might be helpful ;) .

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time he's asked me to drive for him. I guess "license has been expired since 2008" isn't that big a deal to us old hillbillies. (But I would have thought "blind as a freakin' BAT" would be...)

I think that’s what cannabis plants do too. :laugh:

I must be slow, because I just caught that. Nice, DrDoob. Reads like something that'll be one of those "notable quotes" one day.

Can you save a bong-load or two of that for next week?

Pretty please with sugar on top, lol? My driver is a bit of a lightweight, though, so... Directions to an unmetered parking lot with nearby walking trails (or trees to space out under :rolleyes: ) might be helpful ;) .

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time he's asked me to drive for him. I guess "license has been expired since 2008" isn't that big a deal to us old hillbillies. (But I would have thought "blind as a freakin' BAT" would be...)

I think I can spare a bit TS. Lol! Not even Doob could smoke this plant up in a weekend. :rofl:

I’ll have quarters on hand for the meter. Don’t worry about it. :hug:

Hey Sue... I may have missed something... or it hasn’t manifested yet... is there a truck? Did you decide to sort your license here in the ‘burgh and drive yourself? What’s cookin’ good lookin’ ? :D

I’m waiting to get my license after the move. It’ll be much easier to acquire. Haven’t driven for over 20 years, so having me behind the wheel of the truck it’ll take for my belongings isn’t a good idea. Lol!

We haven’t yet approached the topic with specifics. It won’t take much to make it happen, so no need to plan far in advance. I need to vacate the apartment by the 31st of October. That’s our only limitation.

We could rent a truck with a driver overnight and have the truck packed in less than an hour. I can afford to be flexible. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom