Switch to flower

Baylor12346

20170319_0955482.jpg

Do my plants look ok, they are in 5th week of veg when is it best to flower them and can I have some info or help on this please

Im not an expert but i say you should cut a bit of the bottom branches , so the plant has enough energy to grow bigger and produce bigger buds ( pruning) . And the lights are too close to the plant.
I recommend also topping your plant.
Give it 2-3 weeks after topping and pruning your plant to recover in veg then switch it to flower.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi thanks for your reply how far do I need my lights and so flower in the next two weeks after topping and trimming
thanks
The more powerful your lights are the more growth and bigger buds you'll get , since your lights are CFLs (i assume from the pic) they dont produce a lot of heat so I'd say 30-45 cm above the plant. Make sure the whole plant gets enough light
and add more powerful bulbs if possible .
I use these

42wats --> 200wats im upgrading to 5 cfls on my next grow

420-magazine-mobile1589848142.jpg

Here i started with 2 small cfl lights but added 3 more and the growth is just...amazing
420-magazine-mobile1872422041.jpg

This is my 1st grow

The plant doesnt look too well because i have been over feeding it the last 4 days .

Im glad to help :)

Looks good bud hope mine looks something like it lol, how tall was yours when you put into flower, basically im brand new to the game and need to know allot haha

Looks good bud hope mine looks something like it lol, how tall was yours when you put into flower, basically im brand new to the game and need to know allot haha
Alright lets do this
Okay if i were you i would do the following : buy cfl light connectors , where you put 3-5 lights in 1 socket
420-magazine-mobile1644850157.jpg

Put 5 cfl bulbs (the higher the watts the better) and that covers the light for both plants perfectly.

Put the light 1-2 meters away from the plant and make sure the light reaches both plants.

Prune and trim your plant in veg , it makes a huge difference .
Topping is important as-well.
I recommend smart pots , i regret not using them , definitely will on my next grow

Water them when you feel the soil is a bit dry , water them , dont over water them , its better to under feed them than over feed them.

A fan on low to circulate the air around the plant would be prefect.
The air will strengthen your plant and have bigger roots = bigger buds
Dont aim the fan directly on the plants.

Give it 3-5 weeks and you'll be astonished with the results

Read about nutrient for your plant
I use 3 bottles from fox farm
You a bit to the water and pour it in the soil

I recommend watching youtube videos , they're informative , very easy to follow and learn .

I know doing all this might by exhausting , but trust me you will be very happy with the results

Thankyou so much for your help, so I have 6 40w cfl bulbs do I need them so far away from my plants. And I think my northern lights is , male im going to take some pics now

Im not very good in that category but if those are small balls or seeds then yes its a male
But better make sure from someone who has experience

Wow , looks AWESOME !!
Nice New upgrades man , looks much much better

Back
Top Bottom