Veg stage and when to switch to flower

yakuzacamel

420 Member
curently in 4th week going into 5 week of veg , heights currently at 50-60cm and the plants are looking nice and healthy, i have enough psace to grow them to about 120-140cm , this is my first time growing and i was wondering how much they will grow during flower and when would be best time for me to choose to flower with my height restrictions , indoor grow btw

curently in 4th week going into 5 week of veg , heights currently at 50-60cm and the plants are looking nice and healthy, i have enough psace to grow them to about 120-140cm , this is my first time growing and i was wondering how much they will grow during flower and when would be best time for me to choose to flower with my height restrictions , indoor grow btw
Hi yakuza, sometimes the seed seller tells you how much they stretch. They differ from plant to plant too.

You need to switch them to flowering now. They will double or more in size AFTER the switch. If they currently are 50-60cm, they will grow to 100cm, probably 120cm or more.

Back
Top Bottom