Table top trimmer

@KJM, hey there.
I had one, given to me by a buddy. I used it one season and I was just not too impressed with the result. I gave it to another buddy.
Now, if I was selling the stuff and had sever dozen plants, it would be useful since it cleans a lot faster then doing it by hand.
All you do is drop the buds on the screen and crank to remove the sugar leaves leaving a nice clean bud.
The stuff cut off is still potent and can be smoked or consumed.
I only grow a dozen plants and hand cleaning is not big deal for me.
Good luck KJM and hope all is well with you.

Here's a review on them I did. They work fine either way. There's a blade for wet trim & a blade for dry trim. There's also 2 shims under the blade that you can remove for a closer shave if you like.

20221019_174854.jpg
20221019_174436.jpg

heya friend,, i borrowed one to use to harvest my large outdoor ploants this last fall. it worked quite well. my buddy does not buy cheap stuff but i know not what he payed for this one

it does not get all sticky like one might think,, tho i scraped a few grams of goo off the side of the bottom bowl when all done

i would not buy one for an occasional plant, but i harvested 5 lbs off two plants, so it was a busy trimmer for a few days

the one drawback i might mention is the cleaning. i borrowed the one i used so i had to clean it pretty good,, so i did. it took forever ,, but is ready for next year now

karma sent friend

Here's a review on them I did. They work fine either way. There's a blade for wet trim & a blade for dry trim. There's also 2 shims under the blade that you can remove for a closer shave if you like.
Thanks for the reply......what brand is that one you have?

the one drawback i might mention is the cleaning. i borrowed the one i used so i had to clean it pretty good,, so i did. it took forever ,, but is ready for next year now
One of our sponsors, Mile High Cleaners, has a product that is supposed to make cleaning a breeze.

@Jon did a review Here and was quite impressed with how easy and well it cleaned his bong so I'd imagine it would do an equally good job on a trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom