Anyone tried those manual bowl trimmers?

I'll pass..lol

Plus I can't see any info of them discuss what it does...lol
That’s cause they aren’t allowed to say what it’s really used for. I’ve read some good reports on another forum, but I don’t really have enough herbs to make it worth testing out just yet. Alas I was hoping to stoke your toy addiction to try it out for me. :rofl:
:passitleft:

That’s cause they aren’t allowed to say what it’s really used for. I’ve read some good reports on another forum, but I don’t really have enough herbs to make it worth testing out just yet. Alas I was hoping to stoke your toy addiction to try it out for me. :rofl:
:passitleft:
What does it do??????????????????????

I'v looked at this thing more than once
It really looks like a great little machine
If you were contemplating making bubblehash, why bother
This looks so much easier, with alot less mess
no water, no ice
Holds a good amount too at 80 grams
If you were to use top shelf bud in there, you'd have a dynamite end result!

The tumblers are great, a good friend has a mid sized one but his has two drums, absolutely wonderful bit of kit, he dry hangs his plants then tumbles them to remove the leaves (Great thing is that the leaves only get trimmed and not the bud due to the size of the slit holes to cut leaves, then swaps over drums after and then collects the kief from the other drum, he gets around 200oz done a day including kief, not so bad really, all in one machine and only payed £250 for it brand new, stands around 4ft tall and 3ft wide, legs are adjustable to so if you want to work with a pc chair you can at what ever height you wish.

Its had 1 problem in its life and that was a bearing which cost £1.50, will find all the info out on the machine but im pretty sure they do a small version of it to which is around the same height as the other in the comments, maybe a little more expensive due to the extra drum though.

I gotta say, pretty impressed with the ipower bowl trimmer

1st run, some I had hang for three days, and clipped off some popcorn buds I probably wouldn't have done, they would hang for weeks in my "I'll put em in a bag for oil/hash tomorrow" plans

Rd 1

Small bud who's leave got wrapped around the bars, and some tiny ones that got pushed thru the bars

Round two
Different plant with much more leaves still attached

Now I didn't toss any top coloas into it, but for sure processed 1/4-1/2 oz I would not have done

Thx for the honest review. From pictures and other information it seems most people wouldn't use it for main buds only popcorn and for me if it can't do a good job on main buds it won't save any time since popcorn just gets plucked for oil. Also from pictures the trim job seems rough and I would have to go over it any. So seems like a pass.

I have BAD OCD(s), so I couldn't ever let anyone have a single bud that I myself wouldn't be proud of. Anyway, I have tried many of these trimmers and none of them trim bud the way I believe every bud should be trimmed, period!

It looks like it would be nice to get it trimmed and dried before a final manicure, but for $100 I feel like it's not really paying as much for the tool itself as you are for their bet that weed growers will be flush with cash to spend.

Maybe they'll come down in price in a little while.

Back
Top Bottom