Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Happy 420 Sue. Have a great day. Thanks for all you do.

I do it for love alone Derbybud. Thank you. :hug:

Happy 420 back at ya. :passitleft:

Oh yeah...... I’m high. :slide:

Anyone else getting erotic undertones with their cobs? This just started with me a few minutes ago, and it hasn’t passed yet.

Pictures of cannabis plants, for that matter thoughts of cannabis blossoms.....

Yeah,....... this will take some adjusting. Lol!

Happy Happy Happy 420 day to you all. Sounds like the party is Rockin' and Rollin'! Have a Great Time!!

My cob euphoria always starts with a little rush under the skin running up my arms. Anyone else noticing physical cues to effect taking hold?
Mine starts with an ear to ear smile and a huge dose of joy of being alive and able to indulge in the experience and just takes off from there.
Then EVERYTHING looks beautiful like its the first time I have ever noticed anything. Like I was blind and numb before its the best high I have ever experienced and so natural.
When I am straight its like I am just waiting for life to open up like I am in a cacoon waiting to emerge into the new world.

Chewing on a bit of Pineapple Express cob that is aged one month.
And by chewing, I mean; I chewed it a bit and now I have it tucked between my cheek and gum like dip.

Interesting flavor, no effect yet though. It has a “green” flavor, highly vegetal, like a good extra virgin olive oil. Next is a menthol like flavor, and a bit of a tingle in the mouth. Next layer is a pine flavor, like chewing on new pine leaves off a tree in spring. Another layer is a peppery flavor, I can’t quite tell if if a black pepper sensation or a little bit of a capsaicin born, but definitely a slight burning sensation.

I’m not sure I’m a fan. We shall see how it effects me this afternoon. It’s a rainy day, and quite cool, so I’m planning on doing chores with the windows open and just chilling today.

Chewing on a bit of Pineapple Express cob that is aged one month.
And by chewing, I mean; I chewed it a bit and now I have it tucked between my cheek and gum like dip.

Interesting flavor, no effect yet though. It has a “green” flavor, highly vegetal, like a good extra virgin olive oil. Next is a menthol like flavor, and a bit of a tingle in the mouth. Next layer is a pine flavor, like chewing on new pine leaves off a tree in spring. Another layer is a peppery flavor, I can’t quite tell if if a black pepper sensation or a little bit of a capsaicin born, but definitely a slight burning sensation.

I’m not sure I’m a fan. We shall see how it effects me this afternoon. It’s a rainy day, and quite cool, so I’m planning on doing chores with the windows open and just chilling today.
Just remember you must swallow, and not spit :rofl:

Soryy I missed sayin happy 420 everybody........so happy belated!!!! Hey BigBear......how did your buzz end up being on the cob??!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Soryy I missed sayin happy 420 everybody........so happy belated!!!! Hey BigBear......how did your buzz end up being on the cob??!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Happy belated 4/20!

No buzz yet that I’ve noticed. Edibles tend to hit me in about an hour and a half, so give me another 45 minutes or so and I’ll know for sure.

Happy belated 4/20!

No buzz yet that I’ve noticed. Edibles tend to hit me in about an hour and a half, so give me another 45 minutes or so and I’ll know for sure.
Did you measure your dosage, or did you go with.....oh hell this should be enough?

About .3 g.
If its your first time you would have been better with half a gram. I find heavy smokers are so used to being hit hard it takes a larger dose to overcome the latent effects of having smoked for years.
The high is totally different to a smoke high and can be too subtle for new comers to chewing who are used to smoke type instant hit.
But once you are tuned in you will find your correct dose for the effects you are after.
Any pics of the cob, was it made from fresh buds or rehydrated?

I also chewed on a bit of 1 month old OG Kush cob about 2 hours ago. It was .6 grams. Then I ate some ham and eggs and smoked a couple joints. I feel pretty good and high. I can’t give as good a taste report as BigBear but it tasted pretty much like weed. I chewed it for a bit then put it between my lip and gum for a bit then chewed again. I finally just swallowed it when my food was ready about 10-15 minutes later.

I have another that I made last week but wasn’t around to open every day to dry out. I’m not sure about it. I went out of town for a few days and when I came back the bag was extremely moist. It looked okay when I pulled it out but as it’s been drying out it’s developed a few white spots on it.

I have another that I made last week but wasn’t around to open every day to dry out. I’m not sure about it. I went out of town for a few days and when I came back the bag was extremely moist. It looked okay when I pulled it out but as it’s been drying out it’s developed a few white spots on it.

The vacuum seal should limit the chance of mold. Have you been able to look at it more closely Doob?

Back
Top Bottom