Taste after using well water

Re: taste after useing well water

thanks user::rollit: his well water ph is 6.4 but the ppm are 1000.. i dont know if thats bad or not,but it looks clean... lol

It's all I use. If you can safely drink it theres nothing wrong with it for growing. :peace:

one thing i did notices they look nice and heathy at 4weeks of flowering,were i would have some yellowing with tap water.. if this grow comes out good with well water i;ll allway use it..:yummy:

the ph is right in the ballpark. the ppm's are way high i think. you might wanna read up on ppm. i'm no expert. i had a well in cali that smelt like sulfer. i would imagine that weed grown with it would not have faired well or smelt/tasted very good. but i wasn't growing at that time so who knows. now i've got a great well thats tapped into a spring and filtered through limestone. its some sweet tasting water and i'm gonna miss this well when i move. good luck to ya.

i'm in soil.. yeah i was kinda worried about the ppm too,this may sound stupid,but is there anything on the market that brings the ppm down?

he has a 3 filters system that his water runs through,but after he hooked it up i notice it only helped the p.h.

so far they look really great with well water... wish me luck:rollit::rollit:

i'm in soil.. yeah i was kinda worried about the ppm too,this may sound stupid,but is there anything on the market that brings the ppm down?

he has a 3 filters system that his water runs through,but after he hooked it up i notice it only helped the p.h.

so far they look really great with well water... wish me luck:rollit::rollit:
Yes nasty water will affect the taste. Yes there is something on the market to bring down the PPM. It's called reverse osmosis. My well is nasty too. Smells like shit although my PPM are quite a bit lower. Mine runs between 250ppm and 450ppm depending on the time of year. I bought a 4 stage portable reverse osmosis set up off ebay (less than $75.00) and fill 5 gallon bottles with it. The PPM of the water after osmosis is less than 5 PPM. I takes me a couple hours to fill each bottle but I get 3 to 4 to fill in a full days worth of work. The set up hooks up to my kitchen sink and I run a hose from the output to the bottle and the water trickles in. When all are full i disconnect the filters and put them away and we use the sink normally.

Back
Top Bottom