Temporary Autowatering System

you could easily rig up a hose to a solenoid valve which is hooked up to a timer. it would be very easy to give them straight water from the tap. cost about $20 for a 120 volt solenoide valve, and same for a timer from walmart or ?(which ever american store is equalivant to canadian tire), and a hose cheap from same place.
hope this helps drew

prolly a lil late, but believe it or not the Aquaglobes work pretty good. I was on vacation for 8 days this year and used one in each pot. I got back and each was about 1/2 full (they're sposed to water for 2 weeks). I'm leaving for like 2 1/2 weeks soon and am going to put 2 in each pot that I'm flowering (1 with water, 1 with nutes), and 1 in each I'm vegging.

u could just get a pump and do top drip 20 dollars done and u wont run out of water i used the aquaglobes with my reg plaints and they will go thou one in a day if its hot pick up a pump and 20gal box from walmart and some hose and done all for around 20 bucks

I use a 205ltr tank mixed with nutrients sat on four crates with a hose and ball cock valve into a 65ltr res inside the res is a aqua one pump on a 7day 24hour timer I feed x5 times a day lasts exactly 9.5 days

I went to Home Depot and got a drip timer that connects directly to my hose bib. I'm growing outside. Its battery powered and I can set it to water when ever I want it to. I've gone off for a weeks in my rv came back and it was still working great. Another time I took off and went to Europe for 34 days came home still working. Just changed battaries when I got back.

I'd just leave a hose capped off with pin holes in it and then bailey open the tap to a drip. Just stretch the hose past each plant and pop a pin hole or two at each plant. Its kinda hard to over water outside with a constant drip. Just barely opening the valve will create a very slow drip. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom