Tent size problem

Hebrewdiver

Greetings my fellow farmers
I'm going into flower and my girls are starting to stretch and presently I have about 10 inches between light and top of highest top. What is the mim that I should have at the end of stretch? Should I LST bend and tie down now? Is 8-10 inches enough? I have a fan blowing over plant in a 31x31x63 tent with a 900w led trying to keep temp at around 80F.

Hiya - early flower I'd just chop the top off for an even canopy, the lower buds will catch up and produce
well i've been in 12/12 for about 2-3 weeks and flowers are starting to form. Is it still possible to supercrop, bend and tie down, until buds are formed and stretch is over?

Bend them over and stake them down...

Measure the height of the plant when you flipped to 12/12 from the medium to the base of the tallest leaf. Divide that number by 2 then add it to your current height. That is your minimum stretched total. Add that number to the "pot", light minimum distance, light and hanger height. Compare that number to your tent. The more drastic the difference in the numbers, the more drastic the solution has to be.

Back
Top Bottom