Thank you Kansas!

Honestly he’s halfway through the presidency why are we even talking about this?
because it can get a lot lot worse. We need to stop this now or life as we know it is going to go away. And you talk unions. That is why I laughed. Little help your union is going to provide when we are taken over by China and you own nothing, and are forced to be happy about it... when you are starving and can't get formula for your babies... and when the local gas station can't get any gas until next week, if you can pay the $23/gallon. In the light of our immediate future as it seems from here, old time conservatism maybe wasn't such a bad idea. We did get mean tweets and news anchors cried... but at least gas was $1.89/gallon.

because it can get a lot lot worse. We need to stop this now or life as we know it is going to go away. And you talk unions. That is why I laughed. Little help your union is going to provide when we are taken over by China and you own nothing, and are forced to be happy about it... when you are starving and can't get formula for your babies... and when the local gas station can't get any gas until next week, if you can pay the $23/gallon. In the light of our immediate future as it seems from here, old time conservatism maybe wasn't such a bad idea. We did get mean tweets and news anchors cried... but at least gas was $1.89/gallon.
Fuel prices are not set by the president!

The trailer. I want everyone to understand how dangerous your cell phone is in that it tracks your every movement and puts the information about where you have gone and who you have gathered with, in the public view. In regards to the 2020 election, this data was put to good use to find how who stole the election and how they did it. When the right gets back into power, there are at least 2000 people in a whole lot of trouble. In regards to our hobby... be careful that your device doesn't end up implicating you in something.

Fuel prices are not set by the president!
I am an economist by training. You are right. Fuel prices are controlled by the oligopoly (look it up) of oil producers, refiners and distributors, and of course the controlling supply and demand pressures on that group.

What Biden did was to cut off key pipelines immediately upon entering office and cancelling oil leases in critical areas. He DEFINITELY affected the supply side of the equation from the US perspective, forcing us to get future oil from outside sources. This affected Supply and demand all over the world, and especially here. Biden didn't set the price, but he sure as hell influenced it.

The democrats devious plan of getting people to like them after all the pure evil they commit against the citizens of the United States simply by offering legal cannabis works on some people. Amazing. Vote Red and Make America Great Again! Look at every blue state where democrats will lead it; Straight to destruction, homelessness, crime, drug abuse, broken homes, pushing indoctrination of the sickest kind onto children but legal weed is good, right? Look at the California LEGAL cannabis industry under Democrat policy. Most legal growers and dispensaries can barely make a profit after all of the taxes and fees. Many many people are resorting back to "illegal" growing because they can actually make a profit. Many many consumers are buying it off of "illegal" sellers on the street because its way cheaper. Remember it's only illegal because the government can't tax it. Look what voting Blue gets you, the worst and most corrupt President ever, bumbling Joe Biden and the most ignorant, clueless Vice President ever Kamala Harris. Anyone who says vote blue because yay legal weed needs to realize how easily they were just manipulated.
Yeah, 15% Excise tax is just fraud, I'm not paying for the product, I'm paying for a little bit of weed, and the rest is taxes, wtf!?!

Don't forget you lose your second amendment rights as soon as you smoke!
It's not like this happened overnight. The red has had it's chance and FAILED too. Both suck!!
*Laughs in Liberal* x'D (I'm not really into politics, so not gonna add anything here lmfao)

Missouri amended their laws to state that as long as you have a medical prescription for ANY drug, this prescription alone does not automatically remove your right to protect yourself. If of course you can be proven to have been using any drug at the time of shooting someone and its not clearly self defense, your legal battle just got a lot harder.

Missouri amended their laws to state that as long as you have a medical prescription for ANY drug, this prescription alone does not automatically remove your right to protect yourself. If of course you can be proven to have been using any drug at the time of shooting someone and its not clearly self defense, your legal battle just got a lot harder.
I was referring to California; OK, also allows Cannabis consumers to have guns as well!

Yeah, 15% Excise tax is just fraud, I'm not paying for the product, I'm paying for a little bit of weed, and the rest is taxes, wtf!?!

*Laughs in Liberal* x'D (I'm not really into politics, so not gonna add anything here lmfao)
You must make over $400,000 because that’s who Joe Biden taxed! I don’t make that much money!

You must make over $400,000 because that’s who Joe Biden taxed! I don’t make that much money!
try ~29K/year after taxes; again Californias Legal market charges 15% Excise taxes, plus City and whatever else they wanna add on in the receipts.

1659653082160.png

Here's from one of my invoices, look at all the things they can charge you for!

I go to the dispensary I think you get what you pay for!
That was just for Half an Ounce of flower... You go on the streets for the same price you can bag a full zip (Or an Ounce), we need legalization, yes, but we need to deal with taxing cannabis in a more healthy way first! (Think of the SAFE banking act etc, baby steps, if it's rushed you're gonna end up with as many compromises as Booker has had to make, is legalization even worth it, if everything about it was stripped?)

That was just for Half an Ounce of flower... You go on the streets for the same price you can bag a full zip (Or an Ounce), we need legalization, yes, but we need to deal with taxing cannabis in a more healthy way first! (Think of the SAFE banking act etc, baby steps, if it's rushed you're gonna end up with as many compromises as Booker has had to make, is legalization even worth it, if everything about it was stripped?)
The vapes I buy are around 25 with tax for a gram! I love them and they’re Reasonably priced!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom