THCINME420's Hello and grow progress

THCINME420

Hello all at 420 mag. :passitleft: Im very new to this site as a poster. I've been reading it about 2 weeks now and I had to join. I currently have a grow going indoors nothing fancy...seeds from bags I had collected, but that doesn't mean with some T.L.C and proper grow I can't turn out some decent medicine. I don't have access to high grade seeds and I'm too chicken to order them. I live in Virginia...There are people here with longer prison sentences then murderers. So any good ideas on how to get good seeds would be the best. Im new to growing and fairly new to MJ. I started smoking after a 3 story fall and the pain meds made me to nauseous to function. Tried MJ and the rest was history. Since starting MJ I've been able to go off...Effexor, Adderall, and Ambilify. I think this plant has many, many uses that we are just starting to understand. As far as growing Ive only grown outdoors and the the last 2 yrs hurricanes have blown my plants to Africa... So I have never grown from seed to bud and that is a huge goal of mine with current grow. Ill get all the info and photos of my lil grow and post em. Maybe with the help of you incredibly talented folks I will actually smoke my own medicine,.

Welcome to 420 Magazine my friend :welcome:

First, you aren't doing anything wrong with the bag seed thing as you need to have it down pat before you get high dollar seed's anyway.

Secondly, we have many sponsors to get seeds from and they are all very discrete and will send them in very stealth packaging so no worries, ok?

I have acquired them many many times here in GA with no problems so their is not much to be afraid of.

So, please read Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting and then we can talk further about all your specific needs.

We are here to help ;)

Thank you for joining :420:

~Jimbo

Awesome to learn that about the seeds, I would desperately like to know what the good stuff is like. You are very right about getting to know what I'm doing first.... Dats what I'm doing :) Once I have several grows under my belt I'll be looking to upgrade. That sounds like its gonna take years...nope....One advantage to having big house...lots of space :) So I actually have several grows , several stages. If a cop came here they would swear I was trying to deal.... Nope. Bigger margin for error. Pics coming soon...prob is my flash broke so bad pics even where the lights are... I may do a couple from a distance so y'all can see... But I need a new camera for the closer stuff....maybe Christmas. Im prob doing 1000 things wrong but so far so good. I dont have it mapped out to how much light, and how much air. My main grow room is a small space in a closet with a bunch of those circular bulbish florescent lights the room is encased with survival kit blankets...so easy. The lights... I had a bunch of the bulbs already...needed lamps. I took 6ft and 15ft extension cords and plugged light bulb adapters in to each side.....viola .89 you have light. I had my soil prepped with lime months in advance and use Styrofoam cups for seedlings.... that move to bigger pot when they get bigger. I took a 2ltr bottle and put holes in the cap to water gently...saved a reg cap for shaking up the nuts....which isnt much. Some old time super grow...like one drop per bottle and liquid fish poo...about a tea spoon a bottle.....Once I week. This is where Im at. Nice and simple and everything is thriving.:)

Update..... Last seedlings I planted a week or so before joining are thriving. Did 8 seeds, have 7 very healthy babies. The other MAIN 3 are now at the point of a strong root... Approx 20-22in height...Beautiful. Pics Tomorrow...well sometime this weekend...

Back
Top Bottom