The Alberta Growers Lounge

IMG_20200628_164538.jpg

I didn't read the other 27 pages of this thread, but thought I'd drop in. Alberta grower here!!

Sorry to hear about your brother @Backlipslide, hope you're doing okay. Take care. :passitleft:

Wow sounds like some really hard times. Sorry about your brother.:passitleft:
Thanks Smokey!!! It was a struggle, and still is. We miss him everyday. Breaks my heart to know my two daughters are going to grow up never meeting they’re oldest uncle. They will know about him and see lots of pictures though.

I didn't read the other 27 pages of this thread, but thought I'd drop in. Alberta grower here!!

Sorry to hear about your brother @Backlipslide, hope you're doing okay. Take care. :passitleft:
Hey, no worries on getting caught up! Just jump right on in!!!

happy to see more Albertans show up!! Let’s make this place the hub for all albertans here! This isn’t one persons page, this is everybody’s page!!!

thanks about my brother! That was ten years ago now. We miss him dearly!!

Sorry to hear about our brother, BLS. Very brave if you to share that here. Take care of yourself, I know your beautiful family is grateful for you.
Thanks bro!!! Bravery had nothing to do with it. Bravery is what my brother went through all his life, over coming cancer at the age of 13. He worked his ass off to become a mechanical engineer. The year after his graduation, he lined up his dream job, then bam! Cancer strikes again. It’s sad, he had his entire life a head of him. Sometimes I think they took the wrong person that day. At that time, I had nothing going for my self.

Back
Top Bottom