The Answer's DIY Kief Box

Canon_161.jpg

:hookah:

Well at least the puck is big enough to put a warning label on it! Do not operate heavy machinery! LOL!

Thats nothing! Tommorow I am making the super puck!

What happened to your member name?

420 PM'ed me and said it was making the pages uneven, because it was so long and that looked unprofessional. No big deal, everyone calls me "Theanswer" anyways!

MC - LOL :rofl:

TheAnswer - what press do you use?

Micheals arts and crafts clay press. I press once, then heat the whole press in the oven for 10 min at 190, then press again. It softens up, with the heating process and causes the trichs to bond, when pressed. The heating process is supposed to activate the cannabinoids and to me it does make a huge difference.

Ok I'll be the first to admit that this isn't elegant but it was cheap and should work well. And I should be able to comfortably use it while I'm sitting in my recliner watching tv, which is of course very important :)

From Michaels Crafts a Speedball 10" x 14" 124LPI (about 125 micons) framed printing screen.

$24.99 - 40% coupon + tax = $15.93.

They seem to always have 40% off coupons just google them and print it yourself.

DSCF0605.JPG

From Walmart a 17" x 11" teflon coated cookie sheet, it's about an inch deep. $5 + tax = $5.31.

DSCF0606.JPG

I had these clamps lying around from another project I've never finished, and they're actually a little bigger than I'd like. I saw some that looked perfect at Walmart, just under $2 each so let's say $4.25 with tax.

DSCF0607.JPG

Put it all together and you get this for a grand total of $25.49:

DSCF0608.JPG

I looked at it very carefully, all the leaf matter will stay up in the screen frame, and all the kief will drop cleanly down into the cookie sheet. The kief should be very easy to remove from the cookie sheet, and the clamps hold everything firmly in place.

As an added bonus when you get the munchies you can bake cookies!

I have a question for the board,i have a "michaels" near me ,but i asked for silk screen and the manager looked at me like i was crazy.lol any way i found some silk screen that had a "print" on it (the clear area was very small) needless to say it worked ,but was very time consuming. Long story short,does any one have a link or where i could order a piece of screen? Thanks in advance:bong:

HH

Yeah they probably have it and they don't even know! Like MC said, it's the Yudo replacement screen for the Yudo brand T-shirt maker they sell.

Ok I'll be the first to admit that this isn't elegant but it was cheap and should work well. And I should be able to comfortably use it while I'm sitting in my recliner watching tv, which is of course very important :)

From Michaels Crafts a Speedball 10" x 14" 124LPI (about 125 micons) framed printing screen.

$24.99 - 40% coupon + tax = $15.93.

They seem to always have 40% off coupons just google them and print it yourself.

From Walmart a 17" x 11" teflon coated cookie sheet, it's about an inch deep. $5 + tax = $5.31.

I had these clamps lying around from another project I've never finished, and they're actually a little bigger than I'd like. I saw some that looked perfect at Walmart, just under $2 each so let's say $4.25 with tax.

Put it all together and you get this for a grand total of $25.49:

I looked at it very carefully, all the leaf matter will stay up in the screen frame, and all the kief will drop cleanly down into the cookie sheet. The kief should be very easy to remove from the cookie sheet, and the clamps hold everything firmly in place.

As an added bonus when you get the munchies you can bake cookies!

Nice setup brother, that will work great! Then just use a credit card to scrape the kief into a pile.

Back
Top Bottom