The Answer's DIY Kief Box

Michaels wanted 25 bucks for the screen but the girl said wait till tomorrow and they have some sale coupons in the paper.So I'll see if it's cheaper tomorrow. I'm sure I can make the rest with stuff out in the garage. I think I'll try it on some old nasty leaves and some of the little popcorn buds . I'd love to get a little bit-o-hash to smoke for a change!! I got the little press for 10 bucks that will be nice to play with too. :peace:

Yeah I happened to catch my Micheals during a sale too, I got the screen and box both on sale! Good timing I guess!

Hey Old hippy the hash is great! I've havn't been this smoked up in years!!

Well, I read and tried putting a pinch of my HASH, like 1/4 gram, betwen my check and gum, like chewing tobacco. Someone told me to try it.

BIG Mistake. After about 5 minutes, it burnt like a RED HOT!

Doesn't THC need to be burned or heated with fat or alcohol to be psychoactive?

Doesn't THC need to be burned or heated with fat or alcohol to be psychoactive?

Absolutely, but a friend (I preach all the time not to listen to "I heard" advise) but afriend told me I could get off by NOT eating it but letting ti absorb into my mouth. Dang fool me listened to him too. I didn't know it would burn me. And I dodn't know if I got off any on it or not, but I think NOT.

Absolutely, but a friend (I preach all the time not to listen to "I heard" advise) but afriend told me I could get off by NOT eating it but letting ti absorb into my mouth. Dang fool me listened to him too. I didn't know it would burn me. And I dodn't know if I got off any on it or not, but I think NOT.

Nice Roseman!!! I have heard some similiar stories in my day, seems like everybodies got some kind of story about how.......

An old friend used to swear up and down that he ATE weed and got high from it!! I told him he was a "special" case, if that was indeed true!!

But what about the edibles they sell at the dispensaries around here? I know some are baked so that may help, but how about that lollipop they gave me the other day?

I am sure the edibles are made with cannabutter and the lollipops may have an extraction of some sort(oil?). You definitely need heat to activate THC and other cannabinoids!

I am sure the edibles are made with cannabutter and the lollipops may have an extraction of some sort(oil?). You definitely need heat to activate THC and other cannabinoids!

So what I'm hearing is you need heat somewhere along the way to activate the THC, and once activated in say an oven when the brownies bake does the trick. Correct?

AWESOME!
Needed to add a frame to the screen to hold it in place, but this thing is AWESOME Thanx soo much Theanswerto1984is1776, I love this thing. I have tried to make hash 2 different ways, and oil once, and all attempts, well sucked. I smoked the crap, but yuck.
This was so easy, fast and did I mention AWESONE?
I got a lot of beautiful gold out of my small bag (The large bag will be dry tomorow maybe.) of trim leaves, and yes I am finally baked on my very own puck!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Will +rep as oon as I can.

AWESOME!
Needed to add a frame to the screen to hold it in place, but this thing is AWESOME Thanx soo much Theanswerto1984is1776, I love this thing. I have tried to make hash 2 different ways, and oil once, and all attempts, well sucked. I smoked the crap, but yuck.
This was so easy, fast and did I mention AWESONE?
I got a lot of beautiful gold out of my small bag (The large bag will be dry tomorow maybe.) of trim leaves, and yes I am finally baked on my very own puck!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Will +rep as oon as I can.

My first pucks...I am very pleased!

Puck1.JPG

My first pucks...I am very pleased!

Puck1.JPG

Very nice!!!!! Glad to see it worked for you Hubebaba! I couldn't believe how easy and simple it was either. Get yourself the shadowbox frame to mount it on. It works really well, collecting the trichs on the glass.

Back
Top Bottom