The Answer's DIY Kief Box

Holy crap fellas, I work at michaels and never thought to do such a thing. A tip to yall as well, every single week just about there is at least a 40% off one item coupon in the sales papers so be on the look out. And sometimes if you're lucky you can find a 50% off the entire order which is a steal. Oh and the system that uses the screen is called the YUDU. So if you cant find it at your local store try searching the interwebs for it.

Welcome to 420! Great Post and info!
VERY Funny member name you got there!

Thanks for the great DIY Answer! Followed your lead and did mine tonight....
IMG_19125.JPG

IMG_19141.JPG

IMG_19163.JPG

I will go press it in a little while....kinda' wore out right now from scrapin'!

Going to Michael's tomorrow and getting a 110 and a shadow box frame. I have about 6 o's of trim and leaf around here to process and bigger is better. Picking up a clay press also. Boys and their toys time!

You can't beat this setup for high production purposes! There is alot of surface area to work with. I like the keif boxes but most of them are too small when you have a ton of trim and scruff! Look for a sale ad when you go in the store, ususally you can get some kinda discount. I got my shadow box frame for 40% off!

If you want a *really* nicely machined and sturdy hash press at a great price, here's a link:

Mendo Mulcher Aluminum pollen press dumbell - eBay (item 130317746062 end time Mar-06-10 11:15:04 PST)

In case you do like to heat your kief a little, some do, note that the pins are metal, not plastic.

It's a heavy, well-machined piece of gear, and one of the best deals I've ever encountered.

I have no affiliation to the vendor, but just wanted to share something I found that works really well

It has a nice tight slip fit, so I lube the pins lightly with cooking oil which prevents any sticking and also helps release the puck.

IMG_2524_Medium.JPG

Back
Top Bottom