The bong marketplace in the US has gone off the rails

That's cool, but not so much for the glassblowers, craftsmen, and artisans responsible for making our glass. Some people want a conversation piece.

The person I bought my very hard to find bong of PERFECTION makes her own glass. She also claims to be an Artisan. She just happens to have the absolute BEST bong design in the entire world and it only cost me $50 shipped from Europe.

I tried buying Murrican, but the Murrican bong market is literally Bonkers.

And this angled bong IS a conversation piece. Everyone that sees it will get a lecture on how this is BEST bong design in the world and no American bong sellers have it. And how cheap it is compared to inferior bongs that cost a lot more. And how easy it is to clean compared to more expensive designs. And so on...

If its wet you're doing it wrong, the down-stem hits the water, the bowl stays dry. You don't pull the whole down-stem out, and the hole is much larger allowing you to clear the bong easier. And to plug it you just put the bowl back in, no hands required after that.

Hey bud. This not my first bong rodeo. Please give me a little bit of credit for knowing how bongs work. Yes, you can pull just the bowl on some bongs. The stem and bowl are integrated on others. Then you have to buy an extra downstem and a bowl which jacks up the cost more.

Now, if you have a PROPER carb hole, then you don't have to buy extra stuff or pull the bowl. There is more to the carb hole than simply clearing the bong.

The carb hole also allows for actual carburetion during the hit. Such as mixing a little air by partially opening the carb hole while taking the hit. This optimizes the smoke to air ratio for the perfect hit every time! Good luck trying that by slightly pulling the bowl while you try to hit it. It's not happnin, Mon! :Rasta:

Hey bud. This not my first bong rodeo. Please give me a little bit of credit for knowing how bongs work. Yes, you can pull just the bowl on some bongs. The stem and bowl are integrated on others. Then you have to buy an extra downstem and a bowl which jacks up the cost more.

Now, if you have a PROPER carb hole, then you don't have to buy extra stuff or pull the bowl. There is more to the carb hole than simply clearing the bong.

The carb hole also allows for actual carburetion during the hit. Such as mixing a little air by partially opening the carb hole while taking the hit. This optimizes the smoke to air ratio for the perfect hit every time! Good luck trying that by slightly pulling the bowl while you try to hit it. It's not happnin, Mon! :Rasta:
Cool dude. You are clearly d bong lord.

Peace!

This is what I ended up with, added a pack of screens to qualify for free shipping.

$30 for the bong, $20 for preformed screens o_O

8" high, beaker is harder to clean but less likely to tip over ;)

Bong.JPG

Cheers
Use @MileHigh cleaner it comes with brushes and everything you need to easily clean your pipes. It’s also great for cleaning your trimming scissors ✂️. CL🍀

The thing I dislike about most commercial bongs is they never seem to put the carb hole in the best location. I use a simple straight acrylic bong and the best spots are in back about 2" above the water line, or in front right below the bowl.
They put the carb hole on this one on the side up too high, so I plugged it and made my own, where the tip of my index finger lands while holding the pipe. In back under your thumb works well also. Up on the side like this makes no sense at all.

20230226_211758r.jpg

I usually just rinse it out with hot water in the sink, and use bristle type pipe cleaners to clean the down-stem when it clogs up. I have no problem with my pipe having a little patina, lol! :laugh:

If I was looking for such a thing and not finding what I wanted then the next step would be going to the smoke or head shops that accept consignments from custom glass workers and glass blowers. Or visit a glass show and see what is offered. If someone there is making something close to what what is wanted but still not close enough ask if they will make something to specs.

Back
Top Bottom