The Deep Water Culture Home

I have been told that a lot throughout my life. I feel like I don't belong in this when or that I should be older than I am maybe I just feel older than I am. Or just stoned.

My parents are your guys age so (hehehe) I remember watching re-reuns on TBS Superstation of all those great 70's shows like Alice, Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke, Brady Bunch, ANDY Griffith and my personal fave Gilligan's Island. Some of those might be 60's too but I wasn't there so I am not a reliable source. ROSEMAN........FRY........MC we need you.

Thanks for the support fella's! I am fortunate enough to have a somewhat reccession proof career(restaurant manager). However to find a non corporate gig is a little tricky in this biz! I was like you STgeneziz, it was eating away at me slowly and the regional manager was a lying and deceiptfull piece of filth. All these corporate types are concerned about one thing and on thing only: MONEY!!!! I have never been money "driven", as I truly believe money is the root of all evil!

Here! here! have you got that right 1984" their interest lay's in only one thing, and that's not the human condition.

as long as you can create a nuisance you are OK in my book.

And some of us have it thrust upon us, the lack of work that is! Good luck Answer, I'm sure you did the right thing, but keep your wits about you and keep an eye out for work. Watch the money and start looking right now, you never know how long it's going to be. Though there are jobs that are pretty much recession free, mine sure wasn't! I hope your is.

Take care brother!

These days very few business are recession proof, only thing keeping it to gether for me is that I own my own business and that's on the edge, and my wife's job is almost impossible to lose working for (DCFS) LA County.

These days very few business are recession proof, only thing keeping it to gether for me is that I own my own business and that's on the edge, and my wife's job is almost impossible to lose working for (DCFS) LA County.

Hey Doc, did you hear about a new project I just picked up? Some local businessmen have gone together and are putting together two 99 plant grows in a warehouse and they need an Architect to put together drawings for them. This should be very interesting! To say the least.

Hey Doc, did you hear about a new project I just picked up? Some local businessmen have gone together and are putting together two 99 plant grows in a warehouse and they need an Architect to put together drawings for them. This should be very interesting! To say the least.

You were telling me on our last contact, you were going to meet them, but sounds very cool I know you'll make us proud, I do audio maybe they would want to rock the plants out to some tunes lol.

Very interesting! Only problem is I have no sales experience. But I will look a little further into it.

Everyone has some sales experience, just think of anything you had to sell, and treat the customer how you like to be treated, and hopefully that's not crappy, if I walk in to a store and their rued to me it is most likely the last time I'll go there, there is hyrdoponics store in SB verytime I've gone there the guy acts like it's a big hassle and has been rued every time, I wouldn't go there again! and spend my hard earned money an be pisst on by a sale person there are other stores that accept the cash I spend with a big smile.

Back
Top Bottom