The Deep Water Culture Home

Let us know if we can help and I like the name change! What vape does a guy named VapedOutJoe use?

Why did you change your name?

Hey there, I use a Da Buddah vape. I like it, especially as a first vape. I just wish it had a digital temp gauge so I knew what temp I was at everytime. I eyeball the temp gauge on my Da Buddah, 11:30 to 12:00 is where I spend my time. I also have another vape that I forget the name, it was a cheaper one. I bought it to try out a digital, and I like the ease of temp control. I set the temp and go, but the bowl is HUGE on the cheaper vape, so I don't like it, and only used it a few times. I think I'll give it to my bro or cousin if they're interested in it.

So I changed my name to keep from sounding too much like I was from that other place. I setup that name at another forum, not the old one, but realized that since I'm at a new 'home' I should respect the folks here at 420, and have the name changed. The old name had come up a few times about if it was from the old place, so it seemed like a good option to change it. PLUS, I've been vaping the majority of the time since I got my Da Buddah, and not rolling up as often!

Vapedout, I've been lookin at those vapes how do you like it ? I was thinkin about the silver surfer same people make the just a little more ginger bread I think, I tried one of those vapor genie but don't like it at all. Just wondering about da budda . Thanks for any info..:peace:

heres an update they're 23 days into flower I'm in week 4 right now, what do you guys think? I'm using gh 3 part 1-2-3 with 5ml calmag, 1ml floraliscious plus, and 2.5ml kool bloom. ( I heard if you use the recommended dosage they'll hermie on u) thoughts? suggestions?

IMG_08524.JPG

IMG_08514.JPG

IMG_08503.JPG

IMG_08495.JPG

IMG_08533.JPG

heres an update they're 23 days into flower I'm in week 4 right now, what do you guys think? I'm using gh 3 part 1-2-3 with 5ml calmag, 1ml floraliscious plus, and 2.5ml kool bloom. ( I heard if you use the recommended dosage they'll hermie on u) thoughts? suggestions?

IMG_08524.JPG

IMG_08514.JPG

IMG_08503.JPG

IMG_08495.JPG

IMG_08533.JPG

Very Nice grownavy, I use GH also with out calmag but a lot more kool bloom more like 7.5 mls, but I never herd of that on the nutes doing that! but someone here may know, Hmmm!! maybe that's why I had my last grow go hermi on me, hope someone can answer that one! I'd like to know also!

Vapedout, I've been lookin at those vapes how do you like it ? I was thinkin about the silver surfer same people make the just a little more ginger bread I think, I tried one of those vapor genie but don't like it at all. Just wondering about da budda . Thanks for any info..:peace:

I like the SSV. Da budda is just an economy version. Not much diff at all except for the housings. Same heating elements, glass, and so on. Just looks for the most part. I do like the etched glass for hands free hits. I've used both types of glass, but prefer to let the etched glass hold the whip for warming up before the hit. You can buy a "shoehorn" thingy that holds the non-etched glass whips in place. You can't lose with anything from 7th floor, grinders, vapes, presses, glass, cases, pics..... I have a SSV etched, with case and grinder. Very happy with all the pieces.

Oh, I remember all the old shows. It was must see TV before there was such a thing. We didn't have a remote I was the official family channel changer. I was the responible one that could touch the TV! Looking back I think Captain Kangeroo was a stoner and Floyd on Andy Griffith was a hard drug dealer! Ooh, ooh, Andy! LOL!

Let me say this once and for all - DISCO SUCKS!

Was playing in bands in those days and it cut a lot of gigs!

MC, yea I did get a little bit of burn so I've been trying to find that sweet spot so I went through my journal, and found out that they like it most at 1250-1350ppm range, but when I got the burn I was running like 1445-almost 1600. so I just added 2 regular gallons yesterday and it was 1014ppm minus the tap. today it was only 1150 minus the tap before I topped off, after I topped off it was 943 minus the tap, so I added 1/4 strength to a gallon and now i'm running at 1130 ppm so hopefully that'll help out. do my buds look small for 23 days in flower???

I like the SSV. Da budda is just an economy version. Not much diff at all except for the housings. Same heating elements, glass, and so on. Just looks for the most part. I do like the etched glass for hands free hits. I've used both types of glass, but prefer to let the etched glass hold the whip for warming up before the hit. You can buy a "shoehorn" thingy that holds the non-etched glass whips in place. You can't lose with anything from 7th floor, grinders, vapes, presses, glass, cases, pics..... I have a SSV etched, with case and grinder. Very happy with all the pieces.

Thanks for the reply Frosty, they sounded like a good co. What is your opinion of vaping ? Do you miss a bong or joint or do you do whatever whenever ? I just worry about all these years of smoking so anything that can be healthier I feel I should at least look into it . Thanks again Frosybud I'will drop a hint to my girlfriend ..gotta be some kinda appreciate the ol man day or somethin comin up. :thumb:

They look nice for 23 days in. Very nice.

As far as vaping, my buddy is a joint smoker for the most part and when he vapes he has to finish with a joint. Might be just an old habit to break but he likes the taste he gets from a joint. When I vape I usually do it to an extreme when I want to get really ripped. I have the Vapir 5.0. Not all that special for direct hits but it's a champ at filling the included bags, it's digital and around $150.00. Some of the sponsors here have them.

I love the high I get from vaping. I'm still pretty new at it and learning how to use it, but I can vape a bowl and be really high, and that same bowl smoked gets me just high. That's a definate plus. It's a bit different to use since you have to set it on something while it's plugged into a wall, but once you get over the wierdness, it gets pretty cool. I really like the way I feel after not smoking for a while though. I can feel a big difference when working out, or going on hikes, that when I vape and not smoke for a while, I feel better. I read somewhere that you can smoke the vaped bud and get really high. I haven't tried it because after vaping I'm already really high. They said the smoke tastes wierd. I plan on trying this some time.

As far as vaping, my buddy is a joint smoker for the most part and when he vapes he has to finish with a joint. Might be just an old habit to break but he likes the taste he gets from a joint. When I vape I usually do it to an extreme when I want to get really ripped. I have the Vapir 5.0. Not all that special for direct hits but it's a champ at filling the included bags, it's digital and around $150.00. Some of the sponsors here have them.

I enjoy my Vapir. Thanks for the recommendation MC!! :thumb:

We, my wife and three children, we lived 12 years without a TV. We made our own bread, mayonaise, peanut butter, etc, we heated the house with wood, we were "naturalists" or communal hippies for a long time. I sold pot and had no job then.

Kinda' reminds me of Richard Proenneke.... in a way! You ever see that PBS special about him Roseman?

We, my wife and three children, we lived 12 years without a TV. We made our own bread, mayonaise, peanut butter, etc, we heated the house with wood, we were "naturalists" or communal hippies for a long time. I sold pot and had no job then.

What happened Roseman! that got you back to the rest of us out here, because I have this feeling if you had continued in that past life we would have never had the honor to meet an get to know you or do I have that wrong.

Hey Olias thanks for the PM man! ;) I bought a cool humidifier and I have washrags soaked in water around the room... I can get my RH up to 35% if I spend some time at it... CO it's dam dry here! :grinjoint:

This pic was day one being home... I will get a grow journal going, my three jack's cleaner2 seeds are all in rockwool in a second tub, and have a nice tap root! I moved them from paper towel to rockwool last night... :cheer:

Babies_are_home_002.JPG

I might get some new pics up later! Thanks man :peace:

EDIT: Just went and checked them 81* 33% RH...

So as it goes I am not sure if I should just grow outdoors this summer only, and pick up the bubbles once it cools back down, all I know is bubble is much faster an better, watching an outdoor grow will be just plain torture for me now!

I'm doing both. Last summer got HOT. I use large buckets and plastic milk jugs. Fill them with water then freeze. Then take the block of ice out and have a fan blow over it. Dry ice also helps bring temps down, and melts with no mess.

That was Timothy Leary's mantra, no?

Heck ya it was. Even a young head like me knows that saying well.

I never understood how it could go from LZ, Pink FLoyd, RUSH to fucking Disco shit music then the freaky ass NEW WAVE crap,then worst of all RAP.

LOL good point!

We have *some* good new stuff.

And rap... ya. I'll keep my opinions to myself there. LOL

Could be fun. Might be worth submitting a resume.

Agreed! Looks like they are coming along fast! sweet. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom