The Deep Water Culture Home

She Is A Pretty :clap: Hate to see you cut early!:hmmmm: Please hang on. Give her all your TLC. She is very young. Flush and start from Square one? Yes?:grinjoint:

timg_0001.jpg

I see no reason to NOT close my 1800 page, 18000 posts SH Deep Water Culture thread there.

Annoys me that Tom-420 is answering all the Deep Water Culture - Roseman questions, after he called us all names and started the invasion there.

You should post a link to this Forum and Close the Page.....

What re they gonna do? Ban ya ? :roorrip:

Hey everyone
A chit
I burn the hell out of my biggest Kali Mist (Bloombasatic)
crying.gif

The bottle was empty so I mix some water in the little bottle it was in and poured that into the 5 gal rez thinking that it was weak but i fear that the residue at the bottom of the bottle was good for a few more application when I mix a little water with it.

Been a little over 72 hr and she still limp. (fk!)
Fortunately the others in other contains where fine.

gallery_1327_1113_53739.jpg

Awww that sucks, I assume you tried flushing already? I guess hold on for as long as you can and see if she turns around for you.

This grow is giving me more trouble than the first Recovery after recovery this time alge gotta be those damm lights everything else is in normal ranges as far as ph and temps are concerned . Any susgestions Guys:headbanger::headbanger:

This grow is giving me more trouble than the first Recovery after recovery this time alge gotta be those damm lights everything else is in normal ranges as far as ph and temps are concerned . Any susgestions Guys:headbanger::headbanger:

10-15 ml of hydrogen peroxide per gallon. check the pH after. And what's the water temp? Algae needs a certain temp to grow. I would assume it to be over 70-75*
Either way the H202 will clear it right up for you.

I see no reason to NOT close my 1800 page, 18000 posts SH Deep Water Culture thread there.

Annoys me that Tom-420 is answering all the Deep Water Culture - Roseman questions, after he called us all names and started the invasion there.

And I thought I was just imagining things, Tom-420 was getting a "little" anoying the last few wks. I was wondering wtf he was doing trying to be what he was always ragging on(Deep Water Culture). Thank God I got out of there! too bad you can't copy and paste all that wonderfull content of yours !! Oh well at least we got The Roseman himself here in the flesh! Damn it's Christmas eve day and I'm out of weed !! Hope the dispensary is gonna be open, even though it's 100 mile round trip !! But no snow here just a sunny cool day . I don't think you'd be driving that far where your at !! Unless you have a snow mobile!! lol Time to start wrapping up presents and make a call to see if there going to be open... have a great day Roseman talk to ya later...:peace:

OK, I'm starting this thing so we have a place to hang and help. What it becomes is completely up to you fine growers.

OK, for the first report.

My grow has settled into that exciting time where females have been identified, the males have been whacked, fim is done, supercrop has everything pretty much even, all three res are stable and at full flower nutes, leaves are flat and shiney.

Going this time with just the GH Flora line, cal-mag, cannazyme and a dropor two of superthrive. Left out the Liquid Karma for now this time because I want to see the color of my roots.

I have also taken Rose's advice and kept my N up during the transition (13 days into flower) and that has eliminated the usual massive leaf drop I usually experince in the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12. For those of you following along the bottle directions say 2-2-2 ratio of GMB where 2 = 10ml per gallon. I am instead using a 3-2-2 ratio and will turn it to 2-2-3 in a couple of weeks. It does make the PPM kind of high. My water is 450ppm, my additives are 400ppm and my total is around 2500ppm. So that means I'm running about 1550-1600ppm nutes which under normal situation would be on the very high side of normal for the end of flower. The only reason I feel comfortable is that I know my particular strain loves high nutes but I'm still watcing them for any sign of a problem.

Now that's for my 4 ***'s but for my two strain I rescued from the E&F experiment, I have the same ratio but at 2/3 level. Math works out that I nute as if I had 4 gallons instead of the actual 6 gallons I use. I have one fem Sannie Jack and one fem Pandora's Box together in one res. Sannie Jack is keeping up in height and vigor with the *** but the Pandora's box is lagging behind in height and vigor but it is a shorter plant by genetics and it's struggles to get it's share of the light. I have augmented with a 105w 6400k cfl to go along with it's share of the 400 watt hps. I'm hoping the augmentation gives it what it needs to grow up into a fine lady. Put another 105w 6400k cfl on a tank of *** because one of the plants desided to take a left turn and grow buds toward the wall. At this point they lead and I follow!

Ok that's it for now! Let the games begin!

Howdy MC, Glad you started this thread now I know where to start looking for everyone...good to see you here as well as the rest ofthe Deep Water Culture...:peace:

10-15 ml of hydrogen peroxide per gallon. check the pH after. And what's the water temp? Algae needs a certain temp to grow. I would assume it to be over 70-75*
Either way the H202 will clear it right up for you.

Thanks it looks like the water temp was high was using a warm mist humidifer that was keeping the tank to warm I Think ? So its off and will
see what happens thanks for the info :cheer:

Thanks it looks like the water temp was high was using a warm mist humidifer that was keeping the tank to warm I Think ? So its off and will
see what happens thanks for the info :cheer:

I suggest grabbing a Aquarium thermometer,the type that sticks on the outside of your fish tank and changes colors to show you where your water temp is at. They sell them around here for .99 cents. I put one on because my indoor outdoor thermometer I was using started not working right and was telling me my res temp was 89* in a 70* room. Anyways that strip when stuck on the outside of the tank works perfectly. I compared it to the chiller I run with my system (tank get too hot under a 1000w no matter what you do) and the strip was right on to the degree. Plus its easy to read without taking a water sample. you can just look at your tank and see the temp.

You want it around where it is in the pic. Anything above 72* and your asking for trouble...
:roorrip:

No I actually just went to my album on the other site and clicked on the pic, then copied the address and posted with the post url button. seemed easier than resizing...
great thing about being a stoner. Your always looking for a shortcut...
You have no idea how many times that's helped me out in life....

Whats up AC?

let me first welcome myself into this thread if you all dont mind, and a hardy hello to all. I also come from another site like roseman, the name was acgrower if it rings any bells, I can post some old pics, but lets see how us Deep Water Culture are doin

AC Grower, old friend, you got my message. I think that site is about to implode! Please go to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF just to get a taste of how new members are welcomed. Very glad you made it old pal.

Well Merry Christmes to all my bubbleheasd buddies Roseman, MC RP, Tom420 and anyone else I may have left out.

I thought it would be cool to present to the Deep Water Culture a Deep Water Culture christmes tree that grows with it's own ornaments, Check her out she's a real beauty.

The Deep Water Culture Christmes tree 2009
IMG_0318.JPG

She has the classic shape of a christmes tree but wouldn't go to wast after, that's foreshore.

I think when it's time I will smoke the ornaments.

I hope veryone has a great holiday season.

DW

Thank you for the warm welcome, and let me fill you in on all the details of my last extravaganza. Well The plants got destroyed by a crazy ex-girlfriend, I have since "lent" my equipment to a friend who is in my hometown, and I have moved home since (back in with the folks, it sucks ass) and he had no experience whatsoever. Anyways, I have 5 Master Kush Females that are about 5-6 ft. tall and they have been stressed and screwed there whole life. I have not switched to aeroponics yet for monatery reasons but maybe I will be able to after this grow. Or, if Roseman lets me move in with him for a while and apprentice ;).

Which brings me to another point, While doing the aeroponic system ive selected a number of hardy strains since it is a perpetual grow. Wonder Woman -Nirvana, Bubblicious - Nirvana, Blueberry - Dutch Passion, Blue Cheese- Big Buddha, and some of the Attitude freebees.

And those will all be in my perpetual aeroponic system, now the thing I need some help with is to decide on two very VERY good sativas for my bubble system which will be for personal stash. And Roseman, PM me soon, I will be back after a couple hours............

Back
Top Bottom