The Deep Water Culture Home

Merry Christmas everyone !! just finished my daily ph and water level check. and changed the nutes in the res in the bud room.Its kinda weird. i use fox farm trio and follow their schedule. well last week it was tiger bloom and big bloom then this week they said use grow big and big bloom and same for week after that. then they say start using all three till the end.. but she looks so nice who am i do second guess them.. hope everyone has a great holiday

yes MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, and a happy new year too come. I hope it brings bountiful harvests and more sound friendships. So guys I have a predicament,a HUGE ONE. I am currently starting the Stinkbud aeroponics system, but thats just to produce quality with quantity. I am still not forgetting my Deep Water Culture ways as I am keeping the DWC unit for a few sativas, and this is where you all come in. Please tell me which sativa I should grow and I will keep a journal of it, happy holidays

New World Strains
Big Bud Strains
Blueberry Strains
Hawaiian Strains
Haze Strains
Northern Lights Strains
Orange Strains
Skunk Strains
European Strains
Bubble Gum Strains
KC 33 Strains
Purple Strains
Trinity Strains
White Widow Strains
Indo-Asian Strains
Afghani Strains
Kush Strains
Durban Strains
African Strains

Glad to see we have some more hydro guys joining our family...

Yes, it is different here - great moderators, and bad karma doesn't last long.

Enjoy the site brothers, always glad to share knowledge about our favorite herb.

He is buddied up with Illegal Smile I was told and the two of them are taking over our old threads.

No problem there Roseman they can't take over your thread it is closed, no one can post on it, I'm sure they it will be deleted sooner or later.

We the Deep Water Culture should all each! take turns! like a relay race, and go to the site then to your tutorial and copy your tutorial pages and transfer it to this site, each of us copy a number of pages and post them in order to create the tutorial each post acting on your behalf but posted by all of us (one for all and all for one), I'd be glad to help out on that to get it over here, and I am sure everyone else who followed would be willing, unless you have a copy on your computer, what do you think?

Hope everyone is have Merry One

No problem there Roseman they can't take over your thread it is closed, no one can post on it, I'm sure they it will be deleted sooner or later.

We the Deep Water Culture should all each! take turns! like a relay race, and go to the site then to your tutorial and copy your tutorial pages and transfer it to this site, each of us copy a number of pages and post them in order to create the tutorial each post acting on your behalf but posted by all of us (one for all and all for one), I'd be glad to help out on that to get it over here, and I am sure everyone else who followed would be willing, unless you have a copy on your computer, what do you think?

Hope everyone is have Merry One

yeah man Rose closed it. I'm sure after the holidays are done and Rose gets a good feel for this site, then he'll be right on that.

:roorrip:

Hi everyone! Looks like they are closing ALL of the threads I have been watching at "that other site".
Hope you all had a great holiday.

Man I am all jacked, for some reason it states I can not post pictures. I can do my profile stuff, but it won't allow me to do a journal...anyone??

This is what it says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
:thanks:

LonghornFan, Howdy,I'm not sure but you may have to post 25 times before you can pm etc it may also effect posting pics too.Welcome to your new home...:peace:

Hey everyone
A chit
I burn the hell out of my biggest Kali Mist (Bloombasatic)
crying.gif

The bottle was empty so I mix some water in the little bottle it was in and poured that into the 5 gal rez thinking that it was weak but i fear that the residue at the bottom of the bottle was good for a few more application when I mix a little water with it.

Been a little over 72 hr and she still limp. (fk!)
Fortunately the others in other contains where fine.

gallery_1327_1113_53739.jpg

Major Tom, Science Officer!

So glad you made it old friend! You are an asset to any site you join, for sure!!!

This site is so different!

And what a giant plant! AWESOME!!!

If you posted the name of that site here, OR the full name of that Mod here, please go back and edit it.
Please do not post that site name or that Mod name in full here and if you did, go back adn edit it, or a Mod will edit it for you.

We all need to make a good impression here and show we're good folks and help Moderate ourselves. We ARE THE Deep Water Culture and Deep Water Culture are very helpful peaceful adult members.!!!!

Back
Top Bottom