The Deep Water Culture Home

I'll assume if I cut her down early the potency being 3 weeks shy its not going to be very potent.

Some early stages before completely ripened can results in a strong indica and later after ripening a sativa , I had 3 outdoor plants that I harvested some early and some late turned out to be pretty potent on either side, it depends on the strains.

Funny thought I had a white female german shepard back in the 70's named sativa no one know where the name came from back then, :grinjoint: but we did!

:peace: DW

Well to be in here I guess I need to post a couple old pictures to establish my Deep Water Culture rep, so here goes

numbers.jpg

wowwwwww.jpg

bubbles.jpg

grow4inside.jpg

huge_growth.jpg

bubble22.jpg

Well Merry Christmes to all my bubbleheasd buddies Roseman, MC RP, Tom420 and anyone else I may have left out.

I thought it would be cool to present to the Deep Water Culture a Deep Water Culture christmes tree that grows with it's own ornaments, Check her out she's a real beauty.

The Deep Water Culture Christmes tree 2009
IMG_0318.JPG

She has the classic shape of a christmes tree but wouldn't go to wast after, that's foreshore.

I think when it's time I will smoke the ornaments.

I hope veryone has a great holiday season.

DW

Great looking pics, there.

BTW,
Tom420 was the troublemaker friend of Fdd's who helped run us off. He is the one who posted all the Deep Water Culture were Idiots and started the imigration..

Great looking pics, there.

BTW,
Tom420 was the troublemaker friend of Fdd's who helped run us off. He is the one who posted all the Deep Water Culture were Idiots and started the imigration..

Oop's my bad I really meant Major_Tom anyway not sure why I put that name up there, SORRY!

When I click INSERT IMAGE nothing happens, nothing pops up, I only hear a POP noise.
I got 12 pics of my harvest in the Photo Gallery, I did figure out how to resize them, I just can't post them.

thats weird.... browser setting maybe?

When I click INSERT IMAGE nothing happens, nothing pops up, I only hear a POP noise.
I got 12 pics of my harvest in the Photo Gallery, I did figure out how to resize them, I just can't post them.

Go to photo gallery click on upload photo's the system is set to know who you are once you signin! click on the picture you want to display after you upload your pic's, below the picute you'll see an address link for that picture copy it go to the thread you want post on, use the insert Image link a box will pop up past and there you go picture posted. Does this help any?

Doctor Who.

Man I am all jacked, for some reason it states I can not post pictures. I can do my profile stuff, but it won't allow me to do a journal...anyone??

This is what it says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
:thanks:

Hello fellow Deep Water Culture !! ive made the move here also. Good to see some familiar faces. i made a new thread of my current grow. check it out My First Grow in DWC! for those of you who know me from the other place. youll notice a big improvement.. GO Deep Water Culture !!!!

IMG_000316.jpg

fixed the pic, you had an extra https:// that caused it not to show... You guys can also hit the preview button and check to see that everything is right before you hit post...

Man I am all jacked, for some reason it states I can not post pictures. I can do my profile stuff, but it won't allow me to do a journal...anyone??

This is what it says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
:thanks:

Maybe has to do with your post count?

Back
Top Bottom