The Deep Water Culture Home

hey Deep Water Culture thought i'd drop in to say hello to my new family just hope i can get my bubble grows as good as some of yours (with a little help from my friends) :roorrip: peace

It will be one month since I started with my ragged clones in three days...:cheer:
Ya Ya no tinfoil... :grinjoint: No hot spots yet??? :goodluck: When I have some more funds I will rig up something for the cfl lights...

Babies_are_home_002.JPG

today_0011.jpg

:peacetwo:

Purdaddy make me. Read it to me. The funny think is I hate to read cause of my dyslexia. Computers really helped me a lot. It still takes me very long to read stuff and now with my disabilities even longer. I guess I was forced to read a bit because I need my meds.

So I smoked those little tiny things. Last night a hit in the pipe(couldn't tell anything), this morning put the rest in a joint. It is so much better then mexican brick. I hope it helps me medically. It was too little and to early in the morning to tell especially since I am in such bad shape to begin with. I have been mostly sleeping.

My buds where pretty dry so I put them in the mason jars this morning. I will burp them twice a day if I read it right. When I think they are totally dry will weigh and empty jar then the jars with the stuff and let you know the yield. My guess is about 10 grams or so. I hope I am wrong.
Thanks to all who sent well wishes.
I hope my babies are still alive I will get up the strength to check them today. They do need a water change but I just can't do it. I hope by tomorrow I will be able to.

I am convinced that CFLs don't give you hot sposts with tin foil. Maybe HID lights do, but not CFLs.

Those look good to me.

Thanks Roseman! The only time I had hot spots is when they grew to fast into one light! :smokin: I do have a 400watt cooltube in there and a 150 watt hps. So I check on them all the time!!! And fans keep em moving! And when I spray em down I raise the big lights and put a foil block up to keep the heavy light off of them till they dry completely!!!

:peacetwo:

Anybody Deep Water Culture use Botanicare Nutes from StealthHydro? I just bought them in a kit. $45.95 included 8oz bottles of PureBlendPro Grow & Bloom, Liquid Karma, Clearex, Cal-Mag, and Sweet, along with a PH kit of PH Up, PH Down, and 80 test strips. Sounded like a good deal but I just found out you can not use H2O2 with organic nutes. Which means I will not be able to follow the 8 Step Recovery procedure using H2O2. Is there a substitute for the H2O2 that stills follows the 8 Step Recovery procedure, or is there a different procedure I can follow if I need to? I like to be prepared.

hey Deep Water Culture thought i'd drop in to say hello to my new family just hope i can get my bubble grows as good as some of yours (with a little help from my friends) :roorrip: peace
:roorrip: Smokedabong

Welcome from Doctor Who, you only need ask and you'll receive all the support and answers to your question for success on a fast and brilliant grow.

Welcome to the Deep Water Culture Mate!

DW :surf: Ohh" Yess" an we're off.

Green I used the regular SH nuts till I ran out. I went to the hydro store and I then bought the Botanicare Nutes CS17 for veg, bloom and I also bought ripe. I had no issue except when I changed to them on my plant that I just cut down. I had all kinds of algae problems but it could have been a coincidence. I have had no issues since. I used the ripe on the babies 5 weeks veg and they doubled in one day. The man in the store said you don't need micro. I am not sure what micro does but seems it is fine without it.:goodluck: I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability. Oh btw green it cost me $30 bucks a gallon jug each.

Ok I have a trich question. Since the leaves are dry and I will be putting them in the freezer, can't you just kind of grind them with your hands? Is a blender or coffee grinder over doing it? I am going to make the first tiny bit of hash with the bag with all the trichs.

I had said I bought the screen and the box thingy but it was only 12 x12. I bought the 110 screen size. I also ordered that press thingy from ebay. So I suppose I can return the blender and save some money right?

My brain is not functioning sorry. I just hung up on my friend I am doing so bad. BTW the little I smoked only lasted about ten minutes. I hope that is not what I am going to expect. That is so usual with my tolerance from all the drugs they had pumped into me.

If I sound nasty very sorry.

Whoops, I forgot you had the screen. Find something about the same size and put the screen on top of it. I used an old cake pan until I get my shadowbox frame w/ glass. Crumble the dried and frozen leaf over the screen and use a credit card or something like that and move the crumbled leaves from one side of the screen to the other and what falls through the screen can be gathered up and pressed or you can just add the "fallout" on top of a bowl. Smoke it slow and enjoy the flavor and the high. It calms the mind like a good peace pipe. Breath in and breath out and the confusion you feel will be less and less.

Green I used the regular SH nuts till I ran out. I went to the hydro store and I then bought the Botanicare Nutes CS17 for veg, bloom and I also bought ripe. I had no issue except when I changed to them on my plant that I just cut down. I had all kinds of algae problems but it could have been a coincidence. I have had no issues since. I used the ripe on the babies 5 weeks veg and they doubled in one day. The man in the store said you don't need micro. I am not sure what micro does but seems it is fine without it.:goodluck: I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability. Oh btw green it cost me $30 bucks a gallon jug each.

Ok I have a trich question. Since the leaves are dry and I will be putting them in the freezer, can't you just kind of grind them with your hands? Is a blender or coffee grinder over doing it? I am going to make the first tiny bit of hash with the bag with all the trichs.

Hey Alien8, I put the leaves in the bag when dry, then I crunched the bag good squeezing all the air out. This chopped up the leaves pretty good. Then into the freezer. Then when I go to screen I just take a handful of the leaves, put them on the screen and then finish breaking them up over the screen. I work the leaves over the screen for a bit, then I put them into another bag to be put back into the freezer. You can go over them several times before you've got all the trichs out, so I put them into a different bag to know which ones I have already done from those I have not. I'll probably go through these 5 or six times from what I hear others say. This is my first time with kief too! I'm loving the stuff!

Back
Top Bottom