The Deep Water Culture Home

Well it happened my first blunder, as I went in to my tent just a while ago my foot bumped the center support the T broke and both my 400"s came down right on top of the plants', guess this put's me up their with the De Da De boy's, damn busted the mian center bud of the la women 3" inches below the top and crunched a branch or 2, the roadrunner got 2 branches busted clean off, the trainwreck didn't get it to bad considering what I have been doing to her, tying her all up in bonage like style like the whore she is!

Damn! frack me! all I need now is a bigger pair of clown shoe! the one's I have don't fit any more.

I had said I bought the screen and the box thingy but it was only 12 x12. I bought the 110 screen size. I also ordered that press thingy from ebay. So I suppose I can return the blender and save some money right?

My brain is not functioning sorry. I just hung up on my friend I am doing so bad. BTW the little I smoked only lasted about ten minutes. I hope that is not what I am going to expect. That is so usual with my tolerance from all the drugs they had pumped into me.

If I sound nasty very sorry.

Alien8, I really hope you feel better soon. It's for people like you I would have no problem growing meds for free. I can do without the need of a donation to help someone who truely is in NEED. I plan on sharing my grow with another patient, one who wouldn't be able to grow on thier own. I'm sure your grow will give you great med's. Don't let the popcorn buds fool you. I havn't seen mexican brick for a long time, anyway top upload a pic? Where can I find Brown weed??? I remember a buddy of mine handing me handfuls of brown weed, Funny stuff.

Well it happened my first blunder, as I went in to my tent just a while ago my foot bumped the center support the T broke and both my 400"s came down right on top of the plants', guess this put's me up their with the De Da De boy's, damn busted ogg the mian center bud of the la women 3: inches below the top and crunched a branch or 2, the roadrunner got 2 branches busted right clean, the trainwreck didn't get it to bad considering what I have been doing to her, tying her all up in bonage like style like the whore she is!

Damn! frack me! all I need now is a bigger pair of clown shoe! the one's I have don't fit any more.

Say it ain't so Doc! :sorry: I'm sure you'll do a good Doctoring on the girls.

Your officially a grower, Doc! You ain't one until you break something important. Sorry it happened at this point.

Yeah! as they say Shit Happens! they'll servive the trama I suppose just disappointing it is! the main bud on the la women had the makings of a huge cola, I'll give them the TLC to bring them home to a full and bountiful harvest, I hope this isn't a reoccurring:popcorn: thing for me lol.

UPDATES

SAM_09811.JPG

SAM_0975.JPG

SAM_09731.JPG

SAM_09721.JPG

:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

looking very good Blitty!

MC you are smoking way toooooooo much. I bought the shodow box too. But it was 12 x 12 instead of the bigger one in the DIY. You must but having a great weekend lol.

I remember even Roseman broke a few off in his tutorial, it happens to the best man!

Yeah! :roorrip:PUFF PUFF COUGH! That's only the beginning this is a weekend going down hill fast, and has become almost laughable now! the circuit breaker is tripping off now for some reason! fortunately it was close enough to lights out, I can't see why now! it hasn't had a problem since I set it up, Crap now I have a small project along with the others, running an independent power line to the breaker box just don't like messen about with installing a circuit breaker in the main box crap! the idea of meessing with that much power not cool! :reading420magazine: I've done up to that point but not in the box.

Damn Doc your snake bit. Lay low brother this will blow over. ummmmmm I would do any sky diving or bungee jumping if I were you. :smokin: :peace:

It just better not happen to the best woman. I am soooooooooooo sorry Doc.

Thank you so much Joe. This is like the hardest think in my life I have had to do because of my imitations. I just hope my babies live. They needed a water change three weeks ago.

I one weird looking plant can't wait to show you all the pics. I may give in and take a pain killer but I doubt it cause the end results of an hour of relieve aren't worth it. My back machine broke to. Isn't that always the way. I will call them in the morning. It usually can be fixed over the phone. Guess it is like a service kind of thing.

It just better not happen to the best woman. I am soooooooooooo sorry Doc.

Thank you so much Joe. This is like the hardest think in my life I have had to do because of my imitations. I just hope my babies live. They needed a water change three weeks ago.

I one weird looking plant can't wait to show you all the pics. I may give in and take a pain killer but I doubt it cause the end results of an hour of relieve aren't worth it. My back machine broke to. Isn't that always the way. I will call them in the morning. It usually can be fixed over the phone. Guess it is like a service kind of thing.

Thanks alien8 it happens I guess, maybe this won't happen again for while lol...:smokin:

Isn't it close to a new moon? Shit always happens to me at full or new moon. I get real fumble fingered sometimes. Might be the pot too! I tend to wander for no apparent reason on the hash too! LOL! Doing a res change tonight but it sounds like I need to be extra careful. OK putting down the pipe for now. Here we go!

Yeah! :roorrip:PUFF PUFF COUGH! That's only the beginning this is a weekend going down hill fast, and has become almost laughable now! the circuit breaker is tripping off now for some reason! fortunately it was close enough to lights out, I can't see why now! it hasn't had a problem since I set it up, Crap now I have a small project along with the others, running an independent power line to the breaker box just don't like messen about with installing a circuit breaker in the main box crap! the idea of meessing with that much power not cool! :reading420magazine: I've done up to that point but not in the box.

Doc, you say there was no problem with that circuit or load before? You know as well as I sometimes even breakers go bad. And hell, what are they $20 for a 20 amp breaker, probably not that much. Look into a bad breaker.

Doc, you say there was no problem with that circuit or load before? You know as well as I sometimes even breakers go bad. And hell, what are they $20 for a 20 amp breaker, probably not that much. Look into a bad breaker.

A good possibility but can a 15 amp be replaced with a 20 amp circuit breaker, I did replace that yes in the past with a new 15 amp the old breaker fried, and when I purchased the new one I though about bumping it up but wasn't sure if I could do that, is it possible? or would it fry whatever is plugged in.

A good possibility but can a 15 amp be replaced with a 20 amp circuit breaker, I did replace that yes in the past with a new 15 amp the old breaker fried, and when I purchased the new one I though about bumping it up but wasn't sure if I could do that, is it possible? or would it fry whatever is plugged in.

The short answer NO! The long one... What gauge is the wire running to that breaker? And what is the length it runs? From one side of the house to the other? Or is it a short run like from the garage to a closet 5 feet away?

15 amp circuits run 16 gauge wire, and 20 amp run 14 gauge, 30 amp run 12 or ten gauge and so on... So upping the breaker might just cause a fire because its your wire that carries the load not the breaker, wire melting or heating up in the walls not good!!!

If I was there Doc we would pull a couple of circuits for your room faster then we could burn one... :goodluck:

Get back to me on wire size and run length, post a pic of your electrical box open if you would, I might be able to walk you thru with a temp LEGAL circuit with S.O. cord they call it, I just leave it and if asked I tell them oh that's just a temporary 20 amp circuit I just put in... :peacetwo:

NEVER I mean NEVER!!! Put both of your hands on or near any electrical box! Wear good rubber soled shoes, Tie your hair back if you are like me! Work with one hand in your pocket at all TIMES!!! Do not put your second hand on any tool to steady it! Make sure you use insulated tools when doing this type of work...

If you do get shocked make sure you keep tabs on your body... What happens sometimes when people get shocked {if they live} it stops your hearts ability to absorb o2 from your blood... Yes even minor shocks can get ya! Just depends on what path it takes as it races thru your body to ground...

Back
Top Bottom