The Deep Water Culture Home

What exactly you mean by that bro? Im still new to the game lol and how would i go about LST or supercropping

yo garden guy i would just bend or tie the side branches

so the door closes u can also rap a string around the outer branches pulling them in making a complete circle around the plants ;)

great vid MC

There is abit of conflict in the grow community about supercropping and LST. The video above is what most growers consider supercropping which is a High Stress Training so LST should never be lumped into supercropping really because Low Stress Training is just that almost no stress to the plant. High Stress Training examples are the video above , Topping , FIMing , any process that snaps the hurd of the plant as the vid above illustrates. There is even a great debate of if one is better than the other, I would say just know your strain if you know it can take stress and not hermi well go ape shit but if your strain is weaker, inbreed past stablization , hermi prone, or stress prone to hermi you may want to stay away from HSTing techs. I always try to find a happy medium of LST and HST techs depending on the strains stability. Also supercropping is LSTing as much as it is snapping hurds in the stem its a nominclature error mostly supercroping is any method that helps yield and generally helps keep plants smaller profile while providing light to lower parts of the plant. Therefore HST and LST is the main difference between the types or combinations that make up how you are supercropping your garden. Hope this clears up the subject a little bit.

Also what you are looking for is to drive the auxins in the plants from the main top(s) to lower branches that stimulate the plant to select other branches to compete to be the new top or tops (auxins are internal growth regulators aka hormones) and as you continue to tie back or snap a hurd to the new tops the auxins change to the next sets of branches until eventually you have stimulated the entire plant into essentially an all tops plant ideally. Combining HST and LST can give some very exciting yeilds or maximize a less than optimal lighting condition etc.

Sorry very medicated basically
Supercropping your garden is something "you" do and HST and/or LST are how you choose to supercrop.

Yeah no offense to anyone but i think that is a bad idea for me to do on my first time lol i think i just would so much rather get this first grow under my belt to feel good about tryin other things next grow. I think they are growin good and i have been lucky enough to not come across any problems.

Growing weed will do a few nice things for you , teach you patience,meet interesting people,learn new recipes, get good meds for almost free. And most of all ... damn I forget ! :peace: oh well at least you end up with a bunch of good dope !:thumb:

Thanx for the kind words my fellow bubble growin friends like i said next grow i will do more at a time and expierement with things i didnt do with this grow. Plus like i said i have got the patience so im just goin let em do thier thing i been takin good care of em and i have faith that they will return the favor.

Yeah no offense to anyone but i think that is a bad idea for me to do on my first time lol i think i just would so much rather get this first grow under my belt to feel good about tryin other things next grow. I think they are growin good and i have been lucky enough to not come across any problems.[/QUOTE

i feel you im 3 grows in and still to scared to try that shit

great vid MC

There is abit of conflict in the grow community about supercropping and LST. The video above is what most growers consider supercropping which is a High Stress Training so LST should never be lumped into supercropping really because Low Stress Training is just that almost no stress to the plant. High Stress Training examples are the video above , Topping , FIMing , any process that snaps the hurd of the plant as the vid above illustrates. There is even a great debate of if one is better than the other, I would say just know your strain if you know it can take stress and not hermi well go ape shit but if your strain is weaker, inbreed past stablization , hermi prone, or stress prone to hermi you may want to stay away from HSTing techs. I always try to find a happy medium of LST and HST techs depending on the strains stability. Also supercropping is LSTing as much as it is snapping hurds in the stem its a nominclature error mostly supercroping is any method that helps yield and generally helps keep plants smaller profile while providing light to lower parts of the plant. Therefore HST and LST is the main difference between the types or combinations that make up how you are supercropping your garden. Hope this clears up the subject a little bit.

Also what you are looking for is to drive the auxins in the plants from the main top(s) to lower branches that stimulate the plant to select other branches to compete to be the new top or tops (auxins are internal growth regulators aka hormones) and as you continue to tie back or snap a hurd to the new tops the auxins change to the next sets of branches until eventually you have stimulated the entire plant into essentially an all tops plant ideally. Combining HST and LST can give some very exciting yeilds or maximize a less than optimal lighting condition etc.

Sorry very medicated basically
Supercropping your garden is something "you" do and HST and/or LST are how you choose to supercrop.

Excellent explanation! +rep ya if I could!

Thanks for your advice on the hash RPsmoke.
After this harvest I'll have ten empty units and didnt want them sitting idle so,
why not a little quality hash.
Thanks.

Yeah no offense to anyone but i think that is a bad idea for me to do on my first time lol i think i just would so much rather get this first grow under my belt to feel good about tryin other things next grow. I think they are growin good and i have been lucky enough to not come across any problems.
Check this out, I had some white widow growing and my biggest was getting to tall. I tilted my net cup about 45 degrees, made a slipknot with a shoe lace hooked the plant at about mid-way. Then I thumb-tacked the other end of the shoe lace to the wall at a slight downward angle.
I was amazed at what happened next. The secondary tops really took off, it was awesome. In the end that plant had like 7 main tops. She yielded about 7.5 ounces.
Let me see if I can find a pic.

Back
Top Bottom