The Deep Water Culture Home

LOL thats pretty funny but i guess i should have rephrased myself she doesnt bitch about where i grow and how i do it but she surely complains about everything else she can. I had 2 WW goin one ended up turnin out to be a male on me so i just have the one now.

thanks man ill make sure ill remember that :) .. when should i switch to flower mode ? .. like at what hieght?

yeah cause i think mine was 15in when i switched to flower and now she is 46.5in inches she more than trippled her heighth shes slowed down some now but shit i still have another 4-5 more weeks to go.

I have a buddy that used Bush Master. He vegged a pretty long time, then used the BM when he went to flower, it really stunted their growth. The internode length got real small and the buds were pretty compact. He swears by it and is now trying to get me to do the same in The Beast.

Fry, What did your NL and SD start from seeds or clones ? I'm getting ready to start another grow and was lookin for something kick ass ! Your grows have always looked great , this grow I'm trying your less is more theory with my nutes ! Hope this grow comes out even close to those killer buds you grew last run !! Good luck with the "beast" guy it's lookin pretty far fuckin out all ready !! :thumb:

i have a quick ? I'm running out of Ph down and dont have a hydro store anywhere around my area could i use Lemon juice as a Ph down?

strain. skunk x mazar from barneys
lighting 250 hps with 2. 125 cfl drop downs
i've only got the 1 going at the mo cause when i started i already had 2 ak autos on the go in pots luckily i didn't have 2 like i wanted would of had no room at all. i hear you on the misses smoking as much as you mine's the same still doesn't stop her moaning lol :roorrip: peace

I believe it was MC who told me to figure 2-1/2 times ht in flower.
So 20" at veg = 45" at harvest.

D. money i wouldnt use it but i dont know really but any store such as wal mart home depot or stores of the sort carry pH down you can find it in any pool and spa section you just have to use a lil at a time till you get the feel for it. Thats what i used all the way up untill flower.

That seems to be the rule of thumb Green007 but you cant really base a whole lot on that just because some may be 20 at veg then 34-35in harvest or in my case 15in at veg and with a couple weeks to go im at 46.5in

im into my first week of vegging (5 days ) and my seeds are just coming out of the groden
hydro_sprout.JPG
,how long should my water pump be on for?any help for the newbie is appreciated

Very true GG, I just use it as a guide line. I'd rather plan for a little extra height opposed to coming up short in the room near the end of the grow.

im into my first week of vegging (5 days ) and my seeds are just coming out of the groden ,how long should my water pump be on for?any help for the newbie is appreciated

In SH Deep Water Culture, run the pump 24/7
Keep the feeder tubes on them until the roots are about 2-3" into the res water.

yeah id say that is definatley why. You'll be happy when you can take that pump out tho cause i know i was it really helps bring water temp down. Im completley with you on that one Green007 i just was not expecting this girl to get this big lol i am really excited to watch her fill in.

Fry, What did your NL and SD start from seeds or clones ? I'm getting ready to start another grow and was lookin for something kick ass ! Your grows have always looked great , this grow I'm trying your less is more theory with my nutes ! Hope this grow comes out even close to those killer buds you grew last run !! Good luck with the "beast" guy it's lookin pretty far fuckin out all ready !! :thumb:

I got clones to start the first grow, then took clones from them for the second. I'll go seeds soon, but I'm trying to push out some buds and don't want to deal with males yet. You know, I think it would be a bitch to remove males from The Beast, this is the first I thought about it, but I think I'll have to do seeds in the res and grow mothers for my clones in the future.

I still have those WWM and NL mothers that went to flower going, they seem to be coming back to vegging but very slowly. You should see how sorry the flowers look, they don't like 24/7.

I believe it was MC who told me to figure 2-1/2 times ht in flower.
So 20" at veg = 45" at harvest.

Very true GG, I just use it as a guide line. I'd rather plan for a little extra height opposed to coming up short in the room near the end of the grow.

In SH Deep Water Culture, run the pump 24/7
Keep the feeder tubes on them until the roots are about 2-3" into the res water.

You're right on top of your game today Green, you even found a link for me in my thread, good work man, you are a real asset to the people here. Thanks man!

Your plants will almost double in size, maybe more, maybe less, but somewhere in that area. So, when you are close to half height in your closet, I'd be doing the switch.

got like 5 ft of height space so i guess when my plants are like 2.5 ft i'll switch .. right now just waiting for seeds to crack (they r in the paper towel method been just 1 day ) n also my neighbor so i can borrow his drill and make the 4 inch exhaust

D. money i wouldnt use it but i dont know really but any store such as wal mart home depot or stores of the sort carry pH down you can find it in any pool and spa section you just have to use a lil at a time till you get the feel for it. Thats what i used all the way up untill flower.

That seems to be the rule of thumb Green007 but you cant really base a whole lot on that just because some may be 20 at veg then 34-35in harvest or in my case 15in at veg and with a couple weeks to go im at 46.5in

And Garden, you're just all over the place spreading your knowledge far and wide, the two of you have been great additions to the Deep Water Culture, makes me proud to call myself a Deep Water Culture too. Thanks for all your contributions.

You're right on top of your game today Green, you even found a link for me in my thread, good work man, you are a real asset to the people here. Thanks man!

Everything I know, I learned here. (and I am still learning) I'm the thankful one. Wish I could do a mass +reps to all the Deep Water Culture.

got like 5 ft of height space so i guess when my plants are like 2.5 ft i'll switch .. right now just waiting for seeds to crack (they r in the paper towel method been just 1 day ) n also my neighbor so i can borrow his drill and make the 4 inch exhaust

I dont know if you should wait till they are 2.5ft thats 30in with only 5ft clearance is 5ft after you have taken in account light space or the size of the container its sitting on i mean thats a ft alone for the container.

Back
Top Bottom