The Deep Water Culture Home

Pictures, a nice trich filled under bud. Also the medium plant and a wide shot. Blue Mystic 62 days flowering.

piccyfix_1278047483_100_0097.JPG

piccyfix_1278047610_100_0113.JPG

piccyfix_1278047679_100_0114.JPG

very very nice bro.looks yummy lol

Does anyone know if its ok to switch nutes midgrow? Say I wanted to switch from GH to advanced nutes... think that would f up the girls at all?

Does anyone know if its ok to switch nutes midgrow? Say I wanted to switch from GH to advanced nutes... think that would f up the girls at all?

Not a problem doing that RC but I myself would flush the plants with plain ph'd water for a day or 2 before switching to the new nutriens.

Good luck :grinjoint:

Haha :cool: Thanks guys, I didnt think it would be a problem but you never know. It seems to me like advanced nutes seems to be the way to go.

Hey guys/gals,

I've been MIA lately and wanted to make sure that I stopped by show some love . And now that my internet situation has been fixed I will be completely up and running within the next couple days. So my hats off the all my brother & sister :420: :adore:

Well, TB, it is just an honor to have your visit and positive words here in Deep Water Culture land. Please come back for some chat and comradary often. Some of the B'Heads are starting to get into soil growing and ebb and flow growing and we need your expertise and advise.

+REP grow-bro!

Those are the most trich heavy pics I have ever seen. They are really awesome. Did you do anything extra special to increase the trichs?

I heard there might be a $50 award for best Nug Contest in July.

Thank you Roseman, one thing I can think of I did different this time was giving them more sugar daddy than normal 15 ml per gallon.

If 420 the site or owner could sell those decals with the 420 logo or the Deep Water Culture Logo, I'd bet they could raise funds for the site. I'd love a T shirt with the logo!

t shirt and Mugs. Hell I would buy a bong customized with a 420 Logo. Good Idea RM

Had to laugh at that one Moustache, I just hooked up a 6" vortec and it sounds like a f---en airport in there !! But my tent is staying at 79 deg. and thats good ! (so far) I just ordered 5 fem NL from one of our sponsors here ! So as soon as they get here into the bubbles :peace:

Hey olhippy how do you like the tent? If the noise gets to loud for you try installing one of the speed controllers(dimmer switch) I had to get one becuz the room is next to mine. The tent is definately a cool way to grow

Great idea , sell different sizes too ! Decals for your grow res, truck window etc, patches for your jacket, pants . Sounds good to me maybe a little 420 at the edge ? I'd buy a few !! Good money maker for 420 !! Don't forget getting one tattooed on your ass cheeks !! Bend over and watch for bubbles !! caution may cause gagging !!

Back
Top Bottom