The Deep Water Culture Home

I'm in the process of building my Stinbud system with bubbles. It takes up a lot of room in my little tent. Just put a 6" fan in. When it's on I can't hear myself think, but I won't have heat issues this summer. Thinking is over played anyway. I'll post a few pics once I get the mess cleaned up. :peace:

the girls that are outdoors
Picture_673_800x600_.jpg

little purple showing
Picture_681_800x600_.jpg

Why not get it from Grow LED Hydro lights? I plan on getting the 300W it's a stack or 1K and the 180W is about 500 bucks. I think you would make out better from them I see many people who have grows with their lights

I've been looking at them as well but from what I've been reading those lights from Builder sure do look impressive , they seem to out perform most others in their field I'm still thinkin ! I need them but just have to see !!?? His website sucks it's very hard to get on I have to use a different PC to get to it ! but it is interesting reading check it out and let me know what you think I'd love another opinion !! Thanks Myzz

I'm in the process of building my Stinbud system with bubbles. It takes up a lot of room in my little tent. Just put a 6" fan in. When it's on I can't hear myself think, but I won't have heat issues this summer. Thinking is over played anyway. I'll post a few pics once I get the mess cleaned up. :peace:

Had to laugh at that one Moustache, I just hooked up a 6" vortec and it sounds like a f---en airport in there !! But my tent is staying at 79 deg. and thats good ! (so far) I just ordered 5 fem NL from one of our sponsors here ! So as soon as they get here into the bubbles :peace:

I feel your pain. I bought the 3 pack microw, grow and bloom with some big bud and that raped me for over 200. Been thinking for getting some Cal-Mag just in case shyt happens with some Luquid carbo load and voodoo juice since their nute calc has it. Also the overdrive and some bud factor x. Very expensive stuff though. Let me know what you think of the GMB if you get the AN stuff. unless you go with the sensi grow stuff. You'll prob start sooner than me. I'm looking at august to get things started.
Yes I looked at the nute calc, hobbyist level. Put all that was listed in the cart and was like "400 are you for real?"

It will be OK for two weeks, but leave some STUMP or TRUNK on the harvested plants.
Yes, thank you. Stumps it will be.

I wouldn't get the additives, but those Advanced Nutes are great nutes!
Yes the additives are way to much money, are these guys nuts?

That is the million dollar question.. I use the AN additives and they seem to work great, im using big bud, nirvana, bud candy and overdrive. The one thing I noticed is that YOU HAVE TO CHECK THE LABEL. I went looking for the big bud and found 2 bottles with the exact same label but the measuring instructions were different.. 1 bottle said 5ml. per litre. the other sais 2ml. per liter. exact same thing. you could not tell the difference unless you read that one different line on the label. Nutes are going to be user choice. they all work, they all do what they say, they all cost way too much. and everyone has a different style and set up for growing so its a matter of doing your homework and finding what suits your personal needs best..
Yes I'm a Technaflora guy, I've nothing but good things to say about there products with the exception of thrive alive(yuck).
I'm begining to think that the price is kind of a hype because they claim to be designed for cannabis, somehow that makes them superior.
Do any of you know if AN base nutes are compatible with another brands additives? For example using cal-mag, sugar daddy, or awesome blossoms.

jbarrg, Hell get off of the sidelines buddy !! Step in and post we all like BSn here !! Welcome to the best site for serious growers and smokers !! If you ever have even the silliest question we have some very silly people here that can handle It :peace:

Ms. Silly here I assume you were talking about me. :):):):)

jbarrg are those uv or led lights
;)
LED:yahoo:this first grow (in bubbles) is /a leap of faith/stupidity.when i bought the light I had researched on price and electrical costs.
I was fooled by the outrageous claim that it was a 1000w hps replacement:goof:
then read a bunch of threads on diff. forums and got scared,was my light any good?YES,=1000W NO,400w? sure.
so I had a new light and a new way of growing long story short it's all good!:cool::peace:

I am still new to any kind of internet social type thing (except saying hi to my sisters back East on face book) :reading420magazine:
I'd say I've been lurking since jan. I joined in April I got enough nerve up to post anything after I got b-day greetings from the fine folks at 420Mag needless to say the info that I have gathered from R.M. and the Deep Water Culture gang has been tremendously helpful thank you all!:adore:
nothing is more satisfying than growing your own medicine (except of course other than the love of my wife!!) :cheer:
my first grow turned out great i have the next grow vegging now and i harvest 4 more purple kushes on the 3rd,I got my clonning down, and my moma plants look happy too !
best of all I got Deep Water Culture to yak at!!:thanks::peacetwo:

Welcome, you can get some great advice and help here!!! :welcome:

well im home,and glad to say the temps stayed low,and i got the clonex today ,on a bad note SH shipped me the wrong size net pots but they should work,

Glad them temps stayed down for you. Let SH know They have allways done right by me. Hell that is how I found my way here!!!:bravo:

Hey guys/gals,

I've been MIA lately and wanted to make sure that I stopped by show some love . And now that my internet situation has been fixed I will be completely up and running within the next couple days. So my hats off the all my brother & sister :420: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom