The Deep Water Culture Home

anyone in SO CAL that knows where to get SUPER LEMON HAZE OR JACK CAUGH CLONES??? those have to be my next 2 strains to try growing.. I smoked the jack caugh and I became a lump of goo on the couch for the next 4 hrs.. and the super lemon haze amazing too. I realy want to make some of those.. If you know a place that sells the clones please PM the name to me.. please

Calling all Deep Water Culture,
An outstanding member of the 420 nation has just been plagued by a troll on his thread.
It's Chrome may not be the best grower with pics of fat sticky buds all the time but he is one helluva guy and a valuable asset to this web site.
I ask that some of you take the time to visit his journal and bump up the star rating. My vote alone pulled it off the cellar floor and negated the ass clown that tried to rip him so a few more should make it the way it should be.
IMO any person documenting their trials and tribulations is a 5 star grower, no matter the experience. Here's a quick link to his thread

Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

woo hoo!! 5 starz:grinjoint:

This morning I had a tear of admiration roll down my cheek after seeing the response from the wonderful people that grace this site with their presence. I raise my glass to you all for a toast!

What you did'nt think I would toast with something like champagne did you? :ganjamon:

We all know that cfls can get the job done. It's Chrome was simply the 1st to let a naive grower know this fact and was attacked in a very hostile manner for it.
Much respect, love, & peace goes out to all the Deep Water Culture for steppin' to the plate to right a wrong.
:peace: - OB

Hey guys, can someone send my the link or post up the chart that shows the different ph levels that nutes are absorbed at. Roseman posted it up before but I can not find it. Anyone know what I am talking about? Shows the whole range of where they are absorbed and also NoT absorbed any longer.
Thx

Here ya go:

An outstanding member of the 420 nation has just been plagued by a troll on his thread.
It's Chrome may not be the best grower with pics of fat sticky buds all the time but he is one helluva guy and a valuable asset to this web site.
I ask that some of you take the time to visit his journal and bump up the star rating. My vote alone pulled it off the cellar floor and negated the ass clown that tried to rip him so a few more should make it the way it should be.
IMO any person documenting their trials and tribulations is a 5 star grower, no matter the experience. Here's a quick link to his thread

Looks like they got the troll kicked out the door. Mean people SUCK! I gave him a 5 star rating. It's Chrome is a cool dude and good friend.

Starting New Grow
IMG_000123.JPG

Chrome is a great guy, definately :) So happy to see the support come to his side to show that (I'd say assclown, but don't want to offend the clowns)..

oh, and OB,, that is one hell of a great looking pipe.. :bravo: I would sure like to get a hit off that ;)

Done

looks like somebody paid a visit to Single Seed Centre and took advantage of the 4th of July freebies! Nice!
FYI- On the two in the upper left, give them another name when you chronicle them in your journal. The mods dont allow that acronym to be posted because it references a hard drug. Check out Papa Greens journal on page 1 and you'll see what I mean. He calls his Volde.

What's your plans with the autos? I'm thinking about actually digging a small ditch in my backyard for mine and doing an automatic ditchweed journal for giggles :grinjoint:

Chrome is a great guy,

oh, and OB,, that is one hell of a great looking pipe.. :bravo: I would sure like to get a hit off that ;)

Yes he sure is. If you ever need a good laugh, go over to the lounge and absorb some of his musings. Dude is hilarious! :ganjamon:

Thanks HZ! The new Crush bong is awesome! Smooth as silk. I had been saving extra tips I make all Winter and Spring so i could buy something exquisite this Summer in Vegas if I found one I liked. Best thing was that my wife was on board with that buy since I had saved for so long.
The bowl was done here locally and it in itself is museum quality art.

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/978/100_02133.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/978/100_02133.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

I posted on Chromes journal as well. I am glad the idiot is gone. People are mean for no reason we learn from every grow good or bad. I learned from my problems and issues.

Back
Top Bottom