The Deep Water Culture Home

That plant will spead out if you give it half a chance. I practiced my fimming all the time with that strain. You can do almost anything to it and it won't even notice. I've run high nutes, low nutes, various additives, break shit off, etc. It clones ok but takes a while. I've had 3 clone grows with it and the buzz stays the same.

If it works as good as people say then I am in business. The same man who made that video also did one with a balloon and a water thingy so there are options.

It was gone for months every since they upgraded but today I saw it when I clicked on someones blog post. It was on the left in the list. I clicked everything in my profile to see if it was an option but didn't find it.

Good Afternoon Deep Water Culturez !!

Hope everyone is having a nice Day so far.. The Weather here is just absolutely GORGEOUS !! .. Its suppose to be like 75-80 Degrees all Week long.. .. YaY !! !!

Much Respect to you all.. !!

One Love.. ..

:)

Calling all Deep Water Culture,
An outstanding member of the 420 nation has just been plagued by a troll on his thread.
It's Chrome may not be the best grower with pics of fat sticky buds all the time but he is one helluva guy and a valuable asset to this web site.
I ask that some of you take the time to visit his journal and bump up the star rating. My vote alone pulled it off the cellar floor and negated the ass clown that tried to rip him so a few more should make it the way it should be.
IMO any person documenting their trials and tribulations is a 5 star grower, no matter the experience. Here's a quick link to his thread

Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

On it!

I will give a full report when I get it. I was looking at the new vapir that just came out as well but already some bad reports. It is called the no2

They say very little on most vapes and dissipates faster the little it does. Best way will be to have someone come in room right after you vaped who doesn't smoke I will do that and let you know.

Like the new vape alien8, I look forward to the report. Silly question, when you vape, does the MJ still stink like when you burn and exhale?

They say very little on most vapes and dissipates faster the little it does. Best way will be to have someone come in room right after you vaped who doesn't smoke I will do that and let you know.

Mr.Green007 and Ms.Alien8..

Im not sure about anyone else,, but when I use my Vape,, my Better Half and I agree,, it smells kinna like POPCORN.. lol

:)

Back
Top Bottom