The Deep Water Culture Home

Bummer being so far into flowering and need to do a major trim ! Would probably screw everything up , well nice test run and you should still get some good smoke , next grow if you do leave out a few plants you will be better able to train them from the start to grow lower for a bit..

I need new glasses! You want to crush them not break them, silly girl! Are you digging your nails in? LOL! Try really crushing them until they fall over on their own. You can snap them if you try to force it. Fingers at 12 and 6, then at 3 and 9 and repeat just a little harder and push it in the right direction. If it doesn't go, do it again.

36" is a managable height with the right technigues. Less plants is a good idea. You can max out with the next batch.

OB, I understand the quick flower now after seeing the results. Sort of a controlled sea of green. You obviously know these strains and have tuned them to your liking. I'm sure you can see the completed product by looking at them in veg.

LOL! Yes Sir!
When i saw that widow do the LST thing my first thought was " I'm gonna need to tie or stake this girl on multiple branches when she's at about 5 weeks in bloom"
The sog way is pretty much what I'm doing. I'm just lazy about it and dont have specific numbers of plants that do whatever on specific days. It's more like if there's a spot open get a plant in there at my earliest convienence but never leave a spot open for more than two weeks.
It's worked well for me so far. I find it easier to manage the various sized plants rather than tend to one big crop. Plus the pia at harvest is reduced drastically having to only trim a few plants at a time.:ganjamon:

Well, one thing you do know is that if you grow this strain again your will send them to flower a lot earlier. How old were they when they went to 12/12?

Pretty much anything you get will work well with a limited veg period in your set-up.

You like trimming plants and I like trimming branches! LOL!

Ah the one cola plant was a pleasure to harvest. Maybe you will school me on how to make it do that for my next grow. I will plant 6 seeds not fem and we will see what happens. I am not going to plant the ww this time since for me it was a pita.

Well Mama, if you like multiple heights and start dates on your plants you are going to have to get good at pruning in general.

Using the same strain you should be able to start them all at the same time and veg them to 8-10" and have a decent harvest with very little trouble.

OB, you're right on the clones having an advantage over seeds in that set-up. If the clones do have a decent root system then you might be able to send them to flower from transfer and still get a decent yield.

Why are you rushing your next grow?

i figgure i have 3.7 weeks to harvest (roughly) and since the veg chamber is empty, it seems the proper time. with this batch, i veged three weeks from root development, if I cut a week off the veg period they should b ready 2 flower when this crop comes out. I want 2 get workin on that mom so i can properly groom her. no disrespect to my girls now, but it seems the second grow will b better because of all of U:thanks:

mama luvs u all

Just remember harvest is a guess not an exact science which was my concern. Also if you veg shorter time like is being recommended you need to wait a week or two.

no no i mean like head high or a body high

paid good money to get this stupid, glad it worked! ...duhhhhh "blush"

I kinda like the get up and buzz around style high...like to contemplate the lovely mountains out on a walk.

i should go over the medical strain guide I need pain relief and distraction from the pain to keep moving. right now i only have the two strains to work with, funny...ice really shuts down those ole lady hot flashes!! must b all the female plant hormones.

Ah the one cola plant was a pleasure to harvest. Maybe you will school me on how to make it do that for my next grow. I will plant 6 seeds not fem and we will see what happens. I am not going to plant the ww this time since for me it was a pita.

If you've got a good cloning game you can make it happen very easy!

Well Mama, if you like multiple heights and start dates on your plants you are going to have to get good at pruning in general.

Using the same strain you should be able to start them all at the same time and veg them to 8-10" and have a decent harvest with very little trouble.

OB, you're right on the clones having an advantage over seeds in that set-up. If the clones do have a decent root system then you might be able to send them to flower from transfer and still get a decent yield.

Yes. No weak clones. They gotta come out of the cloner running!:goof:
For a bit of advantage if they dont look too great when they've rooted you can leave them in the clonerto veg for a few days. Simply change out the cloning solution for mild grow nutes and that will give weak clones a head start before they go to flower. They can veg in the cloner for a few days without issue
Some more pics! :yahoo:

These clones are prime to go to flower asap in the single cola plant method! They've busted out of the rw and lookin' to go crazy
The clone in the foreground exploded with roots so aggressively it blew open the rock wool cube and I had to use a rubber band to keep it together.

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/000_02391.JPG"][/URL]

A few of these clones could go to flower right away and their slower rooting sisters would fall behind

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/100_1022.JPG"][/URL]

Not one of these clones could go to flower. Even though they're showing roots they still need another day or two in the cloner and maybe even a short 3-4 day veg in the cloner before any would be ready to go to bloom in the single cola method

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/000_0295.JPG"][/URL]

Just remember harvest is a guess not an exact science which was my concern. Also if you veg shorter time like is being recommended you need to wait a week or two.

oh no doubt...what i saw today has me on the kick, some of the bud hairs are turning pretty red without seeing too many trics, not sure, still have a way 2 go but should know this by weekend if ive totally lost control. not going 2 do anythinbg rash but why waste time?

So tell me an easy no frills way with seeds OB. I don't have clones cause I don't want to bother with plants all the time. I don't like to garden, I do it cause I have to. I do however love to learn and watch all of you and garden through you all is fun. It takes no work on my part cept my tiny brain.

I have no plants in my house cept a sahauro sitting on my dresser that I totally ignore. I might have given it water a month ago but not sure. If it attracted bugs it would be gone in a blink of the eye.

IMO you aren't wasting time if you have enough to smoke. I am not one of these people who grow to grow cause I can. I grow to get what I need and if I have enough I am good. I have found most do it as a hobby so they grow to grow. I am not sure what they all do with the massive amounts of pot they have. I wouldn't want it in my house. I am scared enough with the amount I have as it is. Maybe I should dig a hole outside and get rid of it, just a thought.

So tell me an easy no frills way with seeds OB. I don't have clones cause I don't want to bother with plants all the time. I don't like to garden, I do it cause I have to. I do however love to learn and watch all of you and garden through you all is fun. It takes no work on my part cept my tiny brain.

I have no plants in my house cept a sahauro sitting on my dresser that I totally ignore. I might have given it water a month ago but not sure. If it attracted bugs it would be gone in a blink of the eye.

LOL! The absolute easiest I can think of is simply putting a seed in a pot of good soil, find a nice sunny spot out in the back yard, water often and watch what happens!
There has to be a passion for growing to get excellent high grade cannabis. It's very laborous. Every technique has it's easy part and it's hard parts.
Growing fine herb is very spritual for me. I dont name my plants but I do get attached to them. I get happy that I harvest but there is also sadness because the pretty lady is no longer in my garden. I try to respect their sacred bodies by smoking in the finest quality glass. I also refuse to sell my herb. She means so much more to me than being a commodity.
I'm also an avid gardener and landscaper. The life that plants bring to an area is incredible. When the right combination of plants are used an area can be populated with beneficial creatures and bugs to make our lives pleasant in the outdoors. I actually enjoy lady bugs, butterflies, and the occasional praying mantis. They can be alot cooler than some humans as we all saw earlier today.
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom