The Deep Water Culture Home

Ok people we aren't beyond taking jokes. You are all skating today. I would hope if you joke with someone or intend something in a good way that some of us know each other well enough to know it isn't mean. Ug Ug Ug.

Smoochies:kisstwo::kisstwo: and hugs:hug: to all(((((HUGS)))))

High Alien8,
It sucks your parents ripped the pleasures of gardening from you. It is very laborous and I can see how being forced to tend to the gardening chores can sour a person. I have many things I despise because I was forced into it as a youngin'. I think that's one of the reasons why I do love cultivation because it's part of the black sheep side of my family.:Rasta:
If i lived near you I would come and do your yard for you. I would just clone everything I have and hook you up like I do so many others.
Tonight as I blaze and give thanks to the Ganja Gods i will ask for them to give you a blessing for everything you need and desire.
:peace: -OB in Texas

That's what I like about you! :hookah:

Mr.Guido..

LMFAO !! !! .. My better Half too .. !! .. (Shes gonna kick my A$$ now).. But,, she doesnt Smoke.. .. Unless I make her,, and thats happened MAYBE twice in the last 3 years.. ..

Hmm.. Tonight may be a GOOD Night !! !!

:)

*tapping foot* And just what stage might THAT be?? Let us remember just WHO the schmoker is! :winkyface: **searches for "medicine" bottle and fills it with oregano** :eek:fftopic::battingeyelashes:

*tapping foot* And just what stage might THAT be?? Let us remember just WHO the schmoker is! :winkyface: **searches for "medicine" bottle and fills it with oregano** :eek:fftopic::battingeyelashes:

My.Sweetestness..

LMMFAO !! !! .. It just cracks me up that I even was able to get you to join this Site,, MUCH LESS Post on it.. ..

Oooops,, sorry.. What were you saying ?? .. You BEST leave my Medicine alone young Lady,, DONT MAKE ME come out there.. err,, wait,, ALL of my Medicine is in here with me.. :p .. Guess ya gotta cum back here huh ?!?! .. LOL

Bite ME Woman !! !!

My.Sweetestness..

LMMFAO !! !! .. It just cracks me up that I even was able to get you to join this Site,, MUCH LESS Post on it.. ..

Oooops,, sorry.. What were you saying ?? .. You BEST leave my Medicine alone young Lady,, DONT MAKE ME come out there.. err,, wait,, ALL of my Medicine is in here with me.. :p .. Guess ya gotta cum back here huh ?!?! .. LOL

Bite ME Woman !! !!

Oh ya.. it's FINST TA BE YOUR A$$! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guess you are sleeping in the living room dawg :rofl:

Ms.Alien8..

LMFAO !! !!

Noooooo,, you have it all wrong young Lady.. !! .. I kick it back here in the Master Bedroom on the 48" TV/Monitor,, my Better Half is out in the Family Room or Living Room playing on the LapTop.. ..

So IF anyone is Sleeping out on one of the Couch's,, it will be Her !! !!

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom