The Deep Water Culture Home

IMO you aren't wasting time if you have enough to smoke. I am not one of these people who grow to grow cause I can. I grow to get what I need and if I have enough I am good. I have found most do it as a hobby so they grow to grow. I am not sure what they all do with the massive amounts of pot they have. I wouldn't want it in my house. I am scared enough with the amount I have as it is. Maybe I should dig a hole outside and get rid of it, just a thought.

I wish I had enough to smoke...trying to cure that condition. Alaska is a medical state and I am a cardholder (for how long??? my dr is leaving town and hes the only one in this town. we have 2 renew annually so...my medical card my become history) cant just drive to the next town...airline is the only way out unless u want a multi day ferry ride so seeing a doc elsewhere, if we can find one, is not practical

in addition: Alaska has a provision in the state constitution for privacy in ones own home. The last two personal use cases that went before the State Supreme Court were overturned in favor of the defendants. A voter initiative recriminalized MJ during the Reagan Admin. Until then we enjoyed the ability to grow up to 6 plants per consenting adult in the household without fear of the police. The supreme court held that the state constitution can not be changed by voter initiative and therefore the initiative was unconstitutional. The two arrested were freed, property returned and as of today the feds have not persued and federal charges.

i believe I will take a chance since the medical card only allows 1 mature plant and up to an oz dried. the state law prior to the initiative allows 6 mature plants and up to 3 OZ dried.

dont throw away ur stash alien 8...it your meds and we should all b able to hold our heads up high.:rollit:

LOL! The absolute easiest I can think of is simply putting a seed in a pot of good soil, find a nice sunny spot out in the back yard, water often and watch what happens!
There has to be a passion for growing to get excellent high grade cannabis. It's very laborous. Every technique has it's easy part and it's hard parts.
Growing fine herb is very spritual for me. I dont name my plants but I do get attached to them. I get happy that I harvest but there is also sadness because the pretty lady is no longer in my garden. I try to respect their sacred bodies by smoking in the finest quality glass. I also refuse to sell my herb. She means so much more to me than being a commodity.
I'm also an avid gardener and landscaper. The life that plants bring to an area is incredible. When the right combination of plants are used an area can be populated with beneficial creatures and bugs to make our lives pleasant in the outdoors. I actually enjoy lady bugs, butterflies, and the occasional praying mantis. They can be alot cooler than some humans as we all saw earlier today.
:rollit:

great post man!!! I share that passion, well put, peace!

OB, It's great to have that cloning experience in our midst! Love the attitude and we think alike. What I and my wife don't use is given freely to med patients in need. Not legal here but when someone is in pain, be it physical or mental, I am morally obligated to help.

Alien8, I know you get frustrated some times but your presence is admired and appreciated. You have a different view than many here and diversity is valuable.

So tell me an easy no frills way with seeds OB. I don't have clones cause I don't want to bother with plants all the time. I don't like to garden, I do it cause I have to. I do however love to learn and watch all of you and garden through you all is fun. It takes no work on my part cept my tiny brain.

I have no plants in my house cept a sahauro sitting on my dresser that I totally ignore. I might have given it water a month ago but not sure. If it attracted bugs it would be gone in a blink of the eye.

I don't know a8 but you might want to try an autoflowering plant. I know it is sacriligous to alot of growers but I don't think you can get easier than that. Roughly an oz per plant 8 to 10 weeks seed to harvest and 18/6 is recommended for most strains throughout grow. Just an idea.

This is good to know as my wife is hitting that stage. :wood: LOL

Mr.Guido..

LMFAO !! !! .. My better Half too .. !! .. (Shes gonna kick my A$$ now).. But,, she doesnt Smoke.. .. Unless I make her,, and thats happened MAYBE twice in the last 3 years.. ..

Hmm.. Tonight may be a GOOD Night !! !!

:)

I don't know a8 but you might want to try an autoflowering plant. I know it is sacriligous to alot of growers but I don't think you can get easier than that. Roughly an oz per plant 8 to 10 weeks seed to harvest and 18/6 is recommended for most strains throughout grow. Just an idea.

Not a bad idea since A8 is not on the OCD side of growing like most people seem. I mean OCD in a good way because ppl care for their plants and smoke. Been reading for months and Planning like RM said is the most important step :):blunt:

I called 911 for my friend yesterday for a medical emergency. When the good old boys showed up with the ambulance, they came into my house, smelled the fresh herb in the air and spotted a piece on my bookshelf. Searched the whole house. Found plenty of buds and paraphernalia.

Can I get charged?

Sorry that happened dS. I get scared of stuff like that and now you are living it. I had the exterminator come last week and didn't think twice about letting him spray my grow closet since the grow was done. I then realized, and am still nervous, that if he has half a brain he will know what was going on in there. Most of the stuff was in a closed cabinet but the nutes, fans and some meters where on the floor ug stupid me.

As far as the responses on growing thank you. I do have a different view and thank you MC for appreciating that. I hope it helps sometimes.

I like lady bugs and butterflys a lot. I do like the praying mantes as well. I am the type that when and if I ever get money will have a gardener/landscaper come and do it all for me as often as I need to, to have it pretty. I wouldn't have a garden that I would have to do myself even if I wasn't crippled.

For all the people who haven't been around there is a silly reason for this. You know how your parents ruin things for you, well this is one of them. My mom had well over a hundred plants and was a teacher. She kept a bunch in her classroom. Every June I had to walk up four flights of stairs and carry them to the car one or two at a time then into our house. After that back to the car to bring to summer home and the reverse in Sept. I also had to water the ones in the house, she did some too. We also had an extensive garden which took a lot of work which I was made to do. It wasn't fun. This is just one of many things I got turned off to growing up. Birthdays is another long story.

Bugs was only one of my issues but it brings bad memories which is worse then the bugs. The bugs I don't like are the ones that annoy me like flies, gnats, moths, mosquitoes and the rest of those types.

I hope this explains it a little. I don't really have anything against the plants it is just not for me. I would love a pretty landscaped backyard and will have it one day just not by my hand.

lol thats why im not calling the electrition to come find out why my whole living room quit working,my buddy was walking out the door and put his hand on the wall and it quit,celing fan,lights,plugs everything just quit.i think it might be a main hot wire in the wall but id have to take the wall down to find out(not looking forward to it).to save some obvious questions i have checked and rechecked and rerechecked the breakers (wires to,and bought a new breaker),its not it. sorry it happened bro,both having to call for a friend and them checking the house,would it be hearsay if cops came and found nothing??

Sorry that happened dS. I get scared of stuff like that and now you are living it. I had the exterminator come last week and didn't think twice about letting him spray my grow closet since the grow was done. I then realized, and am still nervous, that if he has half a brain he will know what was going on in there. Most of the stuff was in a closed cabinet but the nutes, fans and some meters where on the floor ug stupid me.

As far as the responses on growing thank you. I do have a different view and thank you MC for appreciating that. I hope it helps sometimes.

I like lady bugs and butterflys a lot. I do like the praying mantes as well. I am the type that when and if I ever get money will have a gardener/landscaper come and do it all for me as often as I need to, to have it pretty. I wouldn't have a garden that I would have to do myself even if I wasn't crippled.

For all the people who haven't been around there is a silly reason for this. You know how your parents ruin things for you, well this is one of them. My mom had well over a hundred plants and was a teacher. She kept a bunch in her classroom. Every June I had to walk up four flights of stairs and carry them to the car one or two at a time then into our house. After that back to the car to bring to summer home and the reverse in Sept. I also had to water the ones in the house, she did some too. We also had an extensive garden which took a lot of work which I was made to do. It wasn't fun. This is just one of many things I got turned off to growing up. Birthdays is another long story.

Bugs was only one of my issues but it brings bad memories which is worse then the bugs. The bugs I don't like are the ones that annoy me like flies, gnats, moths, mosquitoes and the rest of those types.

I hope this explains it a little. I don't really have anything against the plants it is just not for me. I would love a pretty landscaped backyard and will have it one day just not by my hand.

Ms.Alien8..

That explains a lot !! I KNOW the feeling well,, and I kind of have the same thing,, except mine is with A$$HOLES,, as my Father was one.. Although,, he never made me carry him up and down any Stairs,, LOL..

:)

High Alien8,
It sucks your parents ripped the pleasures of gardening from you. It is very laborous and I can see how being forced to tend to the gardening chores can sour a person. I have many things I despise because I was forced into it as a youngin'. I think that's one of the reasons why I do love cultivation because it's part of the black sheep side of my family.:Rasta:
If i lived near you I would come and do your yard for you. I would just clone everything I have and hook you up like I do so many others.
Tonight as I blaze and give thanks to the Ganja Gods i will ask for them to give you a blessing for everything you need and desire.
:peace: -OB in Texas

Hey Brothers and Sisters,
I don't know about anybody else. But for me (and I am just learning this), I am really good at starting things and not so good at finishing them, I guess I get a little impatient at times, but anyway, I can sit in front of my plants and look at them and watch them grow and develop, and I find patience, I see progress either good or bad, but that is okay because it is progress... ie... learning. That is helping me to keep at it and to enjoy growing. My wife doesn't really get it, but she sees' me involved in something and she gets that, so she watches me and laughs to herself. Not to mention that I am going to LOVE to partake of the highly anticipated product of my labors. So A8 I can understand why you dislike to work on a garden. But if may be so bold as to say, that by continuing to relate growing now to when some one else was in control of your life and making you grow, kind of still keeps them in control doesn't it. I don't mean any disrespect to you and I hope you don't take any. I don't know you or your past, but I do believe that you deserve to be happy, free and enjoy your life, what ever form that happens to take.
Much Love and Respect

Interesting way to look at it Guido. It is impossible in my situation for me to tend to a garden but it would be nice to get over the way I feel. I will think about what you said.

I am glad it is helping you finish stuff up. Maybe I can learn not to feel it is a burden.

Interesting way to look at it Guido. It is impossible in my situation for me to tend to a garden but it would be nice to get over the way I feel. I will think about what you said.

I am glad it is helping you finish stuff up. Maybe I can learn not to feel it is a burden.

I am glad you recieved it in the way it was meant. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom