The Deep Water Culture Home

yeah i am saving up now for one of them tough sheds to put out in the back yard for my flowering stage so the house wont stink up to bad

Does anybody use or have used one of these??? If so go to the thread and tell me a little more about it.

C.A.P. Day/Night Temperature Controller - TMP-DNe

Ideally what I really want to do is have my exhaust fan on 24/7, but when the lights are on run at a high speed and when the lights are off run at a slower speed. I have not found anything that will adjust the speed setting via timer.

Yes I have used one for about 4 months and then sold it.
The only way to get two fans' speeds controlled automatically for you is with two fans set on different speeds on different timing cycles.
That CAP box is a thermostat for intake and exuast blowers. The reason it has a day/night switch is for co2. You can exaust during lights off and keep the exuast closed during lights on with the one box.
If you need a simple thermostat controller for exaust, intake, airflow or whatever you want to come on at a certain temp, pm me for the link. The one I use has been working for three years straight, is waterproof, is built for industrial cultivation and only cost $35.

And I'm in the process of setting up a veg room downstairs so I can do perpetual with ease.

Having seperate stations is the only way for me. Makes life so much easier. Veg cabs are alot less maintence too.

I do the same thing, keeping back-up supplies.

But then, I wear a belt and suspenders.

Well I don't wear mine together, but my suspenders are rainbow color. lol

Belt AND suspenders !! Why not do what I do ....just go naked !!
Not a site I would care to see. :rofl:

And I'm in the process of setting up a veg room downstairs so I can do perpetual with ease.

Perpetual with ease? Whats that? got anything to do with Sex???? :biglaugh:

Hey guys sorry i been out of the game for a while, i been on vacation and court dates for custody and everything my ole girl didnt make it while i was on vacation but its ok i am starting 3 more bubble plants i have got 3 in soil indoors all about 10in and 4 outdoors. I have moved my boys in the back room where my last grow was since its a bigger room and moved my setup into thier old room with flat white walls all painted i will have to upload pix in the next week after i get my bubble plants growin they are germinating now

How is the child custody thing going?

Good to see ya, GardenGuy!

Does anybody use or have used one of these??? If so go to the thread and tell me a little more about it.

C.A.P. Day/Night Temperature Controller - TMP-DNe

Ideally what I really want to do is have my exhaust fan on 24/7, but when the lights are on run at a high speed and when the lights are off run at a slower speed. I have not found anything that will adjust the speed setting via timer.

One way to do it would be to incorporate a second fan and timer. First fan could actually be set with the lighting. When the first fan, set on hi, goes off, second fan, set on lo, comes on.

How is the child custody thing going?

Good to see ya, GardenGuy!

Good its all finalized now didnt take no time she couldnt do much of shit and couldnt afford to make the court hearings, I had to have CPS come inspect his new living conditions and make sure he was in good hands and a good place, which they came in walked around each room very quickly and was done within like 10 min that why i couldnt get on my new setup its been close to a month since then so i decided to get on it

Good its all finalized now didnt take no time she couldnt do much of shit and couldnt afford to make the court hearings, I had to have CPS come inspect his new living conditions and make sure he was in good hands and a good place, which they came in walked around each room very quickly and was done within like 10 min that why i couldnt get on my new setup its been close to a month since then so i decided to get on it

Good on you. +reps

Good Morning Deep Water Culturez !!

Well I snapped a few new Pictures last Night,, and wanted to do a quick UpDate.. ..

Heres a couple new Pictures of the Surviving Budding Clone.. ..

And a Close-Up of her Rootz.. ..

Although the First Picture might be a little more clear,, I still cant get over how well this has worked out.. Im HOPING I get to keep this Strain after all.. !!

:yahoo:

And as well,, I figured I should take a couple more Pictures of my Lady in Blooms FINAL Last Days,, before She gets the AXE this Weekend.. ..

Heres a Picture of her Back-Side too.. Gotta Love an A$$-Shot.. ..

And last but not least,, a Semi-Close Picture of some Trichs,, you can ALMOST tell theyre about 50/50 Amber.. ..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far,, its SUPPOSE to actually be in the low 90s here in Oregon this Weekend.. WoooHooooo !! !!

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

And as well,, I figured I should take a couple more Pictures of my Lady in Blooms FINAL Last Days,, before She gets the AXE this Weekend.. ..

Heres a Picture of her Back-Side too.. Gotta Love an A$$-Shot.. ..

And last but not least,, a Semi-Close Picture of some Trichs,, you can ALMOST tell theyre about 50/50 Amber.. ..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far,, its SUPPOSE to actually be in the low 90s here in Oregon this Weekend.. WoooHooooo !! !!

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

nice lookin girls bro

here are some new pics
100_12403.JPG

100_12423.JPG

100_12431.JPG

100_12445.JPG

100_12453.JPG

100_12494.JPG

100_12505.JPG

100_12513.JPG