The Deep Water Culture Home

WERE Hanging. :)

100_2735_1_1.jpg

100_2736_1_1.jpg

Lovely looking thick buds Bro.

i had to put a fan on my outdoor plants to try and help with the humidity here, 80 to 90 % at night and 50% lowest during the day. coldest and most humid summer ever here in so cal. so a fan running 24/7 until harvest

i had to put a fan on my outdoor plants to try and help with the humidity here, 80 to 90 % at night and 50% lowest during the day. coldest and most humid summer ever here in so cal. so a fan running 24/7 until harvest

It's always humid over here on the East Coast! We have had a ton of storms so far this summer.

this is our worst summer for humidity, so indoors because of the humidity i ran fans and now outdoors i had 1 gdp in full flower start to get bud rot, cut it all out and harvested it, my last gdp has buds every where and there thick and sticky so i'm trying to move a little air around her. few more weeks until harvest on her

It's always humid over here on the East Coast! We have had a ton of storms so far this summer.

I don't know where you are at TheAnswer1776, but in my little peice of coast we have been very hot and loooow humidity, usually we are at about 90% this time of year. The summer storms seem to part and go north and south of the county I live in. I'm still waiting for all of the hurricanes that have been predicted, we sure could use the rain. Nothing beats a good Hurricane Party!!!! :)

i was wondering the same thing he must be:roorrip:

Yeay I was wondering the same thing. And Alien8 too. I am finally getting to some
Lazy Days for a week or so.

nice looking fat buds h6:bravo:

Thanks Scaredeecat. Can't wait for it all to dry. Get her in jars.

I don't know where you are at TheAnswer1776, but in my little peice of coast we have been very hot and loooow humidity, usually we are at about 90% this time of year. The summer storms seem to part and go north and south of the county I live in. I'm still waiting for all of the hurricanes that have been predicted, we sure could use the rain. Nothing beats a good Hurricane Party!!!! :)

I agree, the weather here has be Humid. Were talking last 3 days 3 1/2" of rain, temps of high 80's low 90's with a Heat index around 105. I am still having problems with humidity with drying right now.

I weighted what was dry of my Purple God Bud so far im at 18.7 Grams not including the Biggest Cola and the popcorn buds. My Durban is looking like its only going to yield 10-15 grams

Hey HOT? you didn't have to take a Tric close up pic of that god bud when you cut? did ya?

gotta go out and mow the yard again. :(

Temps here are nice 60-70s lots of fog and clouds which is great if your pouring concrete!! Which I do ...if I can find any work this year !! Plenty of time to play with my plants , too bad I don't get paid for that ...time to mix up a batch of nutes ...:peace:

Ol Hippy, I did flat work for 1 year. That was enough for me, my knees and low back suffered the most, but my shoulders sure broadened out! I guess it's easy to recover when I was 20, don't think I could do it now. :peace:

new_tent_019.jpg
new_tent_021.jpg
new_tent_025.jpg
First two pics are 15 days of flowering under a 288 watt LED +a couple of 42 watt CFLs, the last pic is my fem'd NL one in the middle looks a little lacking wouldn't you say ??

Back
Top Bottom