The Deep Water Culture Home

whoooo freaking whooooo!!!
fairly quick dry & cure, (8 days) but I had to take a taste tonight
sweet, mild, somewhat earthy (in a good way) and smooth
and I have a nice buzz

my first grow is a sucess!

Many thanks to everyone on this board that had given feedback or advice for my newbie questions
I've come a long way in a few months:thanks::thanks:

I'm killing all the girls Sat AM so I have the day for trimming and building a drying rack

the first bud to die....

tallbud1.jpg

1stbud.jpg

just a little closer...

1stbbudloseup.jpg

wish me luck!

unknown strain, clone from my caregiver
he calls it "mountain mist' I'm pretty sure he made up the name :lol:

HEY GUYS!!! wow, I cant believe how long its been... I was missing you Deep Water Culture.
I hate to quit my grow and move, but now I cant wait to get back in to making fat colas!!!!

BTW, the reason I couldn't be on my favorite threat is a long story but I will share in time, but right now I need some help guys. Since I was given clones to start, and the last time I ordered seeds was 10 years ago. SO I need some helping with where to get some HEADY seeds.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it and also I am looking to get 3 strains. I was thinking Northern Lights because of how FRYs plants turned out.

THanks Deep Water Culture

thank you all for our prayers!!!!! my moms surgery went great and shes recovering fast for someone who lost a lung.. thank you all again :)

HEY GUYS!!! wow, I cant believe how long its been... I was missing you Deep Water Culture.
I hate to quit my grow and move, but now I cant wait to get back in to making fat colas!!!!

BTW, the reason I couldn't be on my favorite threat is a long story but I will share in time, but right now I need some help guys. Since I was given clones to start, and the last time I ordered seeds was 10 years ago. SO I need some helping with where to get some HEADY seeds.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it and also I am looking to get 3 strains. I was thinking Northern Lights because of how FRYs plants turned out.

Nice to see ya back C5R !! I just got 5 fem'd NL from one of the sponsors here ( I forgot their name ) They look healthy as hell quite fast ! Low nutes and their lookin good in a month from seeds !https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/new_tent_023.jpg

C5!!!!! Great to have you back!

I'm going to need a little more info on what type of buzz you are looking for. I've been on the great strain search for a while now and I've done some research. You want up, down, combo, couch lock? If you are looking at 3 strain, you got options!

Truck, glad to hear you Mom is recovering! Peace to you and her!

Barto,

Your first home grown bud is a peak life experience! Enjoy! Have fun on Saturday!

Trunk glad to hear mom is ok.

Barto congrats

All others forgot already...pics look great harvest will be soon and yum.

OB how do you keep scoring free buckets? I want free ones too.

Exterminator coming tomorrow and I will let him spray the closet with my matoes and veggies. I am not doing well with them. They are way harder to grow then weed.

and for the record....
bud in shotglass was one of the smaller ones, I do have some nice fat ones also

I also almost never medicate for fun anymore, it's 98% to be able to sleep
so this was a very rare treat for me
I took this afternoon off of work, my sweet wife had a picnic lunch packed and we took out boat out onto the local lake, had lunch, tested my bud and relaxed
I think I'll keep her!

whoooo freaking whooooo!!!
fairly quick dry & cure, (8 days) but I had to take a taste tonight
sweet, mild, somewhat earthy (in a good way) and smooth
and I have a nice buzz

my first grow is a sucess!

Many thanks to everyone on this board that had given feedback or advice for my newbie questions
I've come a long way in a few months:thanks::thanks:

I'm killing all the girls Sat AM so I have the day for trimming and building a drying rack

:bravo: Congrats Barto! You did it! :yahoo:
+reps bro

:welcome: back brother!

I hope you plan to start a journal. :)

Trunk glad to hear mom is ok.

Barto congrats

All others forgot already...pics look great harvest will be soon and yum.

OB how do you keep scoring free buckets? I want free ones too.

Exterminator coming tomorrow and I will let him spray the closet with my matoes and veggies. I am not doing well with them. They are way harder to grow then weed.

Glad to see you up and about alien8! :roorrip:

Ok so I broke my first cfl about 15 min ago. I got all the glass up around the res and on top of it and out of the grow room but... I cant get the shit out of my grow rocks. I'm freaking out here what can I do.

what microscope would you suggest for looking at the trichs?

I use the QX-scope by Intel-Play. Bought it long ago just for the fun of it. They have a newer model out now. It comes with a 10X, 60X and 200X. A bottom light and a top light that is run by USB into your computer. It can also take small movies other than just still pictures.
The lens on this unit seems to not focus as well across the entire picture as it should. If both sides are in focus, the center section may not be in a small area. But it is still a handy thing to have. I bought it for Windows and then I switched to MAC and had to get the seven dollar program on-line for the MAC.
Can not remember the cost but was certainly cheep enough. It gets anything you want onto the computer and you can then save the pictures or email them off. Very easy.

Ok so I broke my first cfl about 15 min ago. I got all the glass up around the res and on top of it and out of the grow room but... I cant get the shit out of my grow rocks. I'm freaking out here what can I do.

Hey jessor,
It happens to us all. I would pick as much out of the rocks as you can, if you are still using the water pump, I would do a res change flushing each netpot out before you remove the lid. Do a 24 hr. flush with ph'd water and then go back to your reg. nut solution. Make sure you clean out your res real well. Try not to stress, happended to me 2 months ago, I am not having any problems. :thumb:

I'd use a shop vac with a screen over the end to get the fine stuff without sucking up all the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom